crashes

So.. did Jun had a sibling that I didn't know before? who is this guy?

.

.

While I processed what was going on, Jun said to me, "I want to introduce you to Carlos! He is my boyfriend. Carlos also studied education in college. He is actually the one that introduced me to string cheese! Such a weird coincidence!" Jun laughed.

 "Jun and I met in college and we got closer because we hike together every weekend," Carlos said to me.

I stood there.

 Was my heart still beating? I couldn't feel anything now. 

What just happened? I froze. 

I thought I knew everything.

"What a coincidence! Nice to meet you, Carlos!" I said while still trying to process what was happening.

That thought of becoming a special education teacher? Not gonna happen. I knew one thing for sure: the memory of string cheese would always haunt me.

"Good for you guys!" I said and smiled.

 "Yeah, it's funny because Carlos actually..." Jun's words faded in my brain. Not because of my crazy crush on him, but because of my crushed dream and the reality that I actually did not know him at all.

.

.

.

So yeah...This is the ending! I hope you like it! This story started as a short story for my school application; it was not intended to be divided into parts but I just thought it would be fun to have multiple short parts to keep the suspend lol. Thank you so much for reading! you mean the world to me.

String Cheeseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें