13

Denki blinks at the man. He was tanner than him and had black hair and even freckles but his eyes were almost exactly like his own.

"I-"

"Hey Denki where have you been, we've been waiting for those chips silly." Hawks said as he approached the two. Denki's dad just gasps, shocked to find his son knowing the hero.

"Oh, whose this?"

"M-my dad?" Hawks eyes widen, his feathers ruffling slightly.

"What? Holy shit!" The hero shouts, excitement obvious in his voice. His father nods, showing him the pictures of young Denki. Hawks takes the pictures in his hand.

"Is there a problem?" Aizawa questions as he Present Mic, Shinsou and a young girl with bright red eyes approached them, the little girl holding Shinsou's hand. It was Intermission and the family decided to get some food, mostly for Eri though since she didn't eat that morning.

"Uhm, this guy is Denki's dad." The #2 hero says, shocking the other two heroes and their son. Shinsou looks to Denki and tilts his head in a questioning way. The blonde meets his gaze and nods slightly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah he has pictures in his wallet of before." Hawks says, slightly upset. He was upset because the commission took a child who still had a family.

Aizawa nods, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I'll call Nezu, you guys head to the break room and wait there, Shinsou why don't you go with Kaminari, make sure to be back for the next challenge though." Aizawa orders as he takes out his phone.

"Follow me." Hawks chirps, leading the group back to the heroes break room in the stadium.

"Do you think he's really your dad?" Shinsou questions, his voice low so the man wouldn't here him. Denki shrugs.

"I think so, it would explain why he looked so familiar." Denki whispers back.

"Who was that girl with you?" He asks and the purple haired student smiles lightly.

"That's my sister, we're both adopted by Aizawa and Mic." Shinsou explains and Denki nods.

"She seems really nice."

"She is."

-

They sat in the break room quietly talking, Jun gnawing on the electric blondes thumb. Denki learned that his fathers name was Daiki and that he worked as a lawyer at a big firm. He also found out that he has a sister who was studying abroad. Daiki told him that when his mother died that the authorities only told him that he was kidnapped by the villain who killed his mother. The blonde teen chose not to tell him who actually killed his mother. Shinsou just sat there as silent support while Hawks went out to make a call.

It was two hours later, Shinsou left to continue the sports festival an hour or so ago and Hawks had some hero business to attend to.

The door swung open and the principal walked in.

"Ah, I'm very sorry for the delay, I had some business to attend to before coming here." Nezu says.

"Mr. Aizawa explained the situation to me so I had to tell the commission that Kaminari would be attending the school full time and if you want, Mr. Kaminari, to have my student live with you for the rest of the year then I'm glad to let him move out of the dorms." The principal says in a delightful tone of voice. Daiki grins.

"R-really, I can take him home? Oh my god, thank you so much sir." The adult bows, happy tears in his eyes.

"It's really no problem at all, I'm glad that Kaminari has found his family. He can leave in 3 days so he has time to tell his classmates." Nezu says and Denki feels a small twinge in his heart. He was glad that he found his father but he was going to miss the dorms, he was going to miss waking up and talking to Shinsou in the morning, or the bakusquad during breakfast.

"Now the sports festival is nearly over so Kaminari why don't you go back to your class and Mr. Kaminari why don't you go home and get a room ready for your son." Daiki nods and the father and son leave the room.

"It's feels so good to have found you." The father hugs Denki, who awkwardly hugs him back and then the man leaves.

-

"Heyy Kaminari! Did you see, Midoriya won this year!" Sero shouts as he lazily wraps his arm around the blondes shoulder, petting Jun.

"Uhh, no I wasn't able to, I have to tell everyone something though." Denki says, his voice rising so he can gain everyone's attention. It seemed to work cause the whole class stared at him, waiting for him to speak.

"Well, I found my dad and in three days I'm moving out of the dorms to live with him, but I'm still attending school here." The blonde says, staring into Shinsou's violet eyes the entire time he spoke. The class grew quiet before Mina spoke.

"We're gonna miss you at the dorms but we're glad you found your dad!" The pink girl speaks out, tears in her eyes as she goes to hug him. soon the whole class joins the hug, saying how much they were going to miss the blonde at the dorms.

"Make sure you don't forget us!"

"Dumbass, he's just moving out of the dorms not our lives!"

~
Ah yes, he's moving out
Wow I'm actually updating for once~
7 chapters left lol