04

The past few days was spent with Denki hiding out in his room and occasionally coming out when Jun wants to eat. The only people Denki would really talk to was Mina, Kirishima, Sero, and Shinsou. Denki has to say that Shinsou was probably the one he trusted the most.

Denki put on his grey jacket that goes to his uniform and stares at the red tie that he was supposed to wear before he through it in the trash. He refused to wear a mini noose. He opened his door and quietly closed it behind him and headed for the staircase before he was stopped.

"You kn0w there's an elevator?" Denki turned around to see Shinsou in his own uniform with a black backpack. The blonde was once again confused. He's never been on an 'elevator'. Shinsou could see the confusion on the boy's face so he went over to the metal doors and pressed a button with an arrow facing down. The doors opened and Denki slowly walked over to the elevator. Shinsou walked in and Denki slowly followed. Shinsou gave out a small chuckle when the elevator started going down and the electric blonde yelped.

Once they arrived to the first floor Denki's eyes were wide with wonder. Everyone had already left except for the bakusquad. The two walked over to them.

"Hey guys! You ready to go to the first day of class?" Sero asked as the two reached the group. Shinsou shrugged and Denki copied him. The group walked out of the building and took the five minute walk to the school. Denki liked to listen to the groups banter, he thought it was funny how they would tease Bakugo and then the explosive teen would yell curse words at them and then Kirishima had to hold him back so he didn't attack them.

They made it to the classroom and as soon as they opened it Denki had to catch a pencil from hitting Sero in the eye.

"Damn Kami! You got some reflexes, thanks!" Sero patted him on the back and Denki muttered a you're welcome before sitting down in the back. Denki patiently waited for class to begin.

"Be quiet!" Mr. Aizawa said loudly as he walked through the door with a yellow sleeping bag tucked under his arm. The class immediately settled down. Mr. Aizawa read off some small announcements before he had another.

"And lastly Kaminari does not need to participate in classes so don't try to force him to work. He will participate in trainings."

Many students immediately raised their hands.

"Yes Iida?"

"Why does Kaminari not have to participate in classes?" Iida asked with a steady tone.

"For reasons you may or may not find out in the future." Mr. Aizawa stated calmly.

~

Denki liked his classes, even if he knew everything they were teaching, it was sort of calming in a way. After the last class Aizawa told them to go down to the locker rooms to get into their costumes. Denki didn't really know if he had a hero costume or not, when he was training he only trained in the clothes he was wearing that day. The blonde grabbed a case from the wall and followed everyone else to the locker room and listened to the chatter.

"I wonder what we're going to do for the first day back!"

"I hope we do something fun instead of that test Mr. Aizawa made us do last time."

"You mean his 'it was a logical ruse!'?"

"Haha- you said it exactly how he said it!"

~

Once Denki got to the locker room he stuck by Shinsou, Kirishima, Bakugo and Sero. He opened up his case and pulled out the shirt and paused. He was missing half of it. Denki looked through the case and he couldn't find the other half.  Denki just shrugged and peeled off his jacket. And started to unbutton his shirt. He slipped the button up off his arms and pulled the half of the shirt he had on and put on his black jacket that had grey lightning bolts on it. He quickly slipped off his shoes and pants and put on his black pants alone with his black combat boots. He put on his communicator and sat on the bench and waited for the others to finish changing into their hero suits. Once they finished they went out to the field.

"Wow Kami, your hero suit is amazing!" Sero exclaimed as they waited for their teachers orders.

"I don't know where the other half of my shirt is." Denki told Sero, who in return snorted.

"I'm pretty sure it's designed like that Kaminari." Shinsou added into their conversation and the blonde just gave him a confused look. Denki was about to ask why but Mr. Aizawa came up to the front along with a lanky blonde man.

"The test today is a simple 1 mile race and you can use your quirks against eachother as you fight to get into first place." Mr. Aizawa explained.

"The one in first place can skip out on chores for the week." The exhausted teacher adds to give the students motivation. He pointed towards a starting point and said that they would know they were near the end once they saw All Might.

The students quickly made it to the starting line and got ready, Denki warmed up his quirk, letting it flow through his body and waited for the signal to start.

~
Ugh, Conan Gray latest album is soo good, I've listened to it over and over again I stg