Dare: Sleepover with TWC part 2

Buddar: It says "Reaper", as in Grim Reaper.

Grimm: *cheeks turn crimson* Oh shoot....

Ender: You got GRIMM??!! HE'S, LIKE, SIX YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!

Grimm: *glares at Ender* I'm only nineteen!

Ender: ... Oh, you look like you're twenty five.

Burst: *rolls eyes* Get in there you two!

(Buddar and Grimm are shoved into the closet)

The door slammed shut behind Buddar, making her jump in surprise. She held up one hand and lit her fingertips, the light from the small flames illuminated the closet slightly. She could see Grimm leaning against the walls few feet away from her. "Well, um... What now?" Buddar asked, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly.

Grimm sighed. "They're expecting us to kiss or something." He said, staring down at the ground. "They're standing outside the door, listening to us."

"No we aren't!" Lyra said from outside the closet.

Buddar rolled her eyes and walked over to Grimm. "Ignore them," She said. "Let's just get started already."

He raised his head to look at her, a confused expression on his face. Buddar gave him a warm smile, then extinguished the fire in her hands. She closed her eyes, and pressed her lips against Grimm's. She could feel his face heat up as he blushed. He was tense at first, then he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him, deepening the kiss.

They finally broke apart for air, since both humans and hybrids needed to breathe. Suddenly, the closet door swung open and bright flashes illuminated the closet. "Got 'em!" Venom shouted, a mischievous grin on his face.

It took Buddar and Grimm a moment to realize what had just happened. "ALEXANDER I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Grimm yelled, lunging towards Venom.

"Yipe!" Venom squeaked, racing away from Grimm. "I should've thought before I leaped!"

(Buddar leaves closet)

StarBurst: Sooo... What's next?

Ender: *glances at clock* Well, it's almost 10 pm, what do you say we play three rounds of spin the bottle?

Burst: NOT AGAIN!

Sprite: AW HECK YEAH!

Lyra: LET'S DO IT!

Burst: *groan*

(bottle spins)

Lyra: Holy toasters! It landed on me!

(Bottle spins again)

Volt: Oh? It landed on me.

"Alright!" Lyra shouted. She grabbed Voltage by the collar of his jacket and pressed her lips against his, but quickly jumped back when a spark of static electricity zapped her lips.

Volt blushed slightly. "Sorry." He said emotionlessly. "I can't control my electricity sometimes."

Lyra grinned. "That's alright!" She said, then crashed her lips into his again. Volt's cheeks turned deep crimson, and he smiled slightly as he kissed her back. Then they broke apart.

"OH MY GOSH! VOLT ACTUALLY CAN FEEL EMOTION!" Venom yelled obnoxiously as he raced past the living room, still trying to escape the wrath of Grimm. Volt rolled his eyes, then returned to his usual, emotionless self.

(Bottle spins)

Creepy: Oh boy...

(spins again)

Stitch: um....

Creepy glanced towards Stitch, his ocean blue eyes met hers, causing her to blush furiously. She leaned towards him, and pressed her lips against his. His stitches scratched against her lips, but she didn't care. She knew that Stitch knew the pain of insanity, like she did. After all, he was rabid, and she was part demon as well as part wolf. She had known about his insanity for quite some time, and had developed a crush on him since the last time she had seen him.

Stitch's face grew warm as she kissed him. He wanted to kiss her back, but his stitches kept him from doing so. All he could so was wrap his arms around her and pull her closer. She finally broke away from him, her cheeks were a dark crimson, and her eyes had changed to a bright pink color. Which Stitch guessed indicated... passion? He was too nervous to ask.

(bottle spins)

Ender: Yay! Me!

(spins one last time)

Piccolo: *face turns pale* Umm...

Burst: WHAT??!! You got my boyfriend?!

Ender glanced at Burst. "Sorry, Burst." She said. "I promise I'll make it quick."

Burst sighed. "Fine..." She mumbled.

Ender glanced towards Pic, who lifted his mask slightly. Ender leaned towards him and softly pressed her lips against his, then quickly pulled away.

Digi: ... well... that was....

Lyra: Toasters?

Digi: Yeah, that.

Grimm: It's getting late. We should probably get to sleep.

Venom: Good *pant* idea... How are you not exhausted from chasing me?!

Grimm: My stamina is far greater than yours, Venom. But still not as great as StarBurst's.

Burst: Thanks, Grimm.

(everyone goes to bed)

***

Sierra: EEK!

Grimm: (turns on light) What's the m- oh....

Sierra: SPRITE! GET OUT OF MY SLEEPING BAG YOU CREEP!

Sprite: I regret nothing!

"Hey guys! That's the end of the TWC sleepover dare, hope you liked it! Also, there will be only one more dare after this (which has already been requested many times), then I will be ending this book. BUT I will be opening an 'Ask the Specter Gang' book! Plus, the questions will be answered visually! (Meaning I'll draw them answering your questions) Later, guys!" ~ Splatter