Dare: Soul Eater meets Specter Gang?!

Venom: (bursts through the door) HEY GUYS! WE GOT OUR FIRST DARE!!!
Pic: Really? What is it?
Venom: Jeanne dared us to meet some Kishin Slayers!
Ivory: What's a Kishin?
Venom: I have no idea, but I'm gonna guess that's it's kinda like a demon. Anyway, LETS GO MEET SOME PEEPS!!!!

(Everyone is magically transported to the academy in the anime show "Soul Eater" and the story goes into 3rd person mode)

The Specter mansion faded from Burst's vision, and was replaced by a huge academy with odd skull shapes at the front.
"Wow!" Venom commented. "This place is huge!"
Burst glanced around, it was a really nice academy. Students were talking with their friends and running from class to class.
"So, uh, where are the people we're supposed to meet?" Ivory asked, turning to Venom.
Venom glanced around, then pointed to a group of people standing a little ways away. "Over there!" He said. "Let's go meet them!"
As the group walked over to the students, a girl with brown hair glanced up and saw them. She smiled and waved.
"Hello!" She said. "Are you new here?"
Venom nodded. "Yes," he said, holding out his hand. "My name is Venom."
She shook his hand. "Pleased to meet you, my name is Maka," she said, then she gestured to a boy with white hair and red eyes. "And this is my weapon, Soul. He's an albino."
Ivory looked up. "Really?!" He asked. "I'm an albino too!"
Soul glanced at Ivory. "Why is your skin so white?" He asked.
"Soul! Don't be rude!" Maka said.
Ivory smiled. "It's alright," he said. "I'm used to people asking that."
Burst noticed that Sprite was staring at Maka. He's probably wondering how he's going to get into her room. Burst thought, rolling her eyes.
A boy with black white striped hair glanced at each of the Specters. "None of them are symmetrical...." He muttered as he looked over the boys. Then his gaze landed on Burst, he stared at her for a moment, then slowly walked around her, inspecting her.
Okay, she thought. This guy is weird.
The boy circled back in front of her, his eyes widened in amazement. "She's p-perfect..." He murmured to himself. "Perfectly symmetrical!"
He looked up at Burst. "Tell me," he said. "What is your name?"
"StarBurst." She said. "But most people call me Burst."
The boy took her hands in his, Pic glanced at him, an agitated look in his eyes.
"My name is Death, Death the Kid." He said, smiling warmly at her. "But most people call me Kid."
"Nice to meet you, Kid." Burst said.
Kid's eyes sparkled with admiration as he gazed into Burst's eyes. "Would you like to hang out after class?" He asked. "I would love to get to know you better."
Pic looked like he was about to punch Kid out, but he said nothing.
"I... I um...." Burst stuttered.
"I know it's a bit sudden," Kid said. "But... You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."
That was when Pic snapped, he whipped out his flute and played a short tune. Vines shot through the pavement Kid was standing on and wrapped around his ankles, the vines lifted him off the ground so that he was hanging by his ankles. Soul burst out laughing at the sight. Pic stormed over to Kid and raised his mask so he was face-to-face with him.
"Listen here, Kiddo." Pic growled. "Don't think you can just start saying that you love Burst when you just met her, besides, she's MY girlfriend."
Kid glared at Pic. "Why don't you let Burst speak for herself, you unsymmetrical secretive freak." Kid snapped.
"Because my job is to defend her when she needs me!" Pic snarled.
"Are you saying she's defenseless?" Kid asked, his eyes narrowed.
"No, but when she needs help, she needs help!" Pic said.
"I could do a much better job at defending her than you could." Kid growled.
Pic clenched his fists. "I'd like to see you try!" He snarled.
"Boys, enough!" Burst cut in. "Pic, put Kid down."
Pic nodded and blew a sharp note on his flute, making the plant drop Kid and sink back into the ground. Two girls ran up to the group.
"What happened over here?" One of the girls asked. "We heard shouting!"
"Oh, that was just Kid and Pic fighting." Burst said, glancing over at the two boys, who were giving each other death stares. "Kid started commenting me on my 'perfect symmetry' and asked me to meet him after his class was over, and that kinda ticked Pic off."
The other girl smiled. "That sounds like something Kid would do," she said. "I'm Navy, and my friend here is Dawn. Are you guys new to the academy?"
Burst shook her head. "We're not students, we're the Specter Gang." she said. "We fight demons."
"Demons?" Dawn asked. "Specter Gang?"
"Demons are creatures that eat humans." Grimm said, walking up to them. "We, the Specter Gang, are a secret group of humans with unnatural abilities that slay these horrible monsters."
"Oh, I see!" Maka said, walking up to them. "You must call Kishins by a different name, and you guys are obviously a group of loner miesters and weapons."
Venom have them a weird look. "I think you're confused," he said. "We're not a bunch of walking swords, we're humans that can do stuff like spit acid and walk through walls."
Kid stood up. "That's impossible," he said. "If you can really spit acid, then prove it!"
Venom grinned. "Alright." He said. "But you may want to stand back."
Everyone took two steps back. Venom's jaw snapped open and a jet of black liquid shot out of his mouth, it melted the pavement, leaving a hole where it landed.
Kid's eyes widened. "Impressive." He said. "What else can you do?"
"That's all I can do," Venom said. "But wait until you can see what Burst does!"
Kid looked up at Burst, a sparkle of admiration in his eyes. "May you show me your abilities?" He asked.
Burst nodded. "Sure!" She said. She broke into a run and raced around the group ten times in under a minute, stopping in front of Kid.
"And that's not all." She said.
She glanced at Pic, he blew a few notes on his flute, making a large rock levitate and fly at her. Burst punched the rock, causing it to crumble into pebbles.
She turned to Kid, who's eyes were wide with amazement. "Wow..." He said. "You're amazing!"
Burst smiled. "Thanks, Kid!" She said.
"What about you?" Soul asked, turning to Ivory.
Ivory smiled, he held up his hand and shot Burst's feet with ice, freezing her to the ground.
Burst rolled her eyes. "Thanks Ivory," she said sarcastically. "I really needed that right now."
Ivory grinned at her. "Your welcome!" He said as the ice melted away.
"You guys are awesome!" Maka said. "You should join us and help us defeat the Kishins!"
Grimm shook his head. "I don't think we can," he said. "We have to protect our home."
Suddenly, a bright light appeared next to Venom. "Speaking of which," He said. "Time to go, guys!"
The boys all jumped through the portal, but Kid stopped Burst before she could go.
"Will I see you again?" He asked, a hopeful look in his eyes.
Burst shrugged. "Who knows?" She asked. "Maybe someday, bye Kid!"
She jumped through the portal before Kid could say another word.

(Magical portal travel)

Burst: (falls on top of the boys) Ow!
(Everyone gets up)
Stitch: Well, that was fun.
Ivory: Sure was! (Glances around) Wait, where's Sprite?

(Back in "Soul Eater")

Sprite passed through the door of the large pumpkin house. He quietly ran up the stairs and poked his head through the door of the bedroom. Inside, a beautiful woman wearing little clothing was reading a book.
Hothothohot! He thought as his nose started bleeding.

(Back in the Specter mansion)

Grimm: *sigh* I'll go get him....

"Well guys, that was the first dare! Please comment your dares and truths and we'll do them!"
~ StarBurst