Dare: Sleepover with TWC?!

Venom: *breaks down the door* WE GOTTA NEW DARE!! AND SOMETHING TELLS ME SPRITE IS GONNA LOVE IT!!!

Sprite: Ooh! Does it involve girls?!

Venom: An entire house full of girls!

Sprite: YAS!!!!

Grimm: *sighs* What now...?

Venom: Lyrathewolf1 dared us to spend an entire night with Team WolfCraft!

Sprite: *squeals in delight*

Stitch: WHAT??!! B-But th-they're half wolf! W-w-wolves are d-d-dogs!!!

Venom: Don't care, LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(a few hours later)

Grimm: *walks up to the door and knocks*

Buddar: *opens the door* Oh, Hi boys! We've been expecting you!

Everyone: Hi!

Stitch: H-Hi....

Buddar: Aw, don't be scared Stitch. We don't bite friends!

Stitch: o-okay.

Sprite: Hothothothot....

Buddar: It's nice to see you too, Sprite.

(Everyone walks inside)

Lyra: TOASTERS!!!! *tackles Grimm and whips off his mask*

(Everyone covers their eyes)

Grimm: ACK! Don't look at my eyes! *tries to cover eyes*

Lyra: *uncovers his eyes*

Grimm: ... Why aren't you screaming...?

Lyra: I'm already insane. *hands him his mask*

Grimm: *puts mask back on* Okay, you can look now, everyone.

*everyone looks*

Jeanne: Well... Um... That happened.

Ender: Yup. o3o

Burst: Um... *ahem* anyway... what do you guys wanna do?

Jeanne and Sierra: 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!!

Burst: AW HECK NO!

Sprite: HECK YEAH!

Everyone else: Yes!

(A/N: Don't worry, it'll be PG.)

(all the guys draw/write something down on a piece of paper and put it in Lyra's wooden toaster hat)

Buddar: Alright, who wants to go first?

Sierra: I will!

(reaches into hat and pulls out a piece of paper)

Sierra: ... What's "Uranium"?

Sprite: *Grins* A type of radioactive material. That'd be me, cutie.

Burst: I feel so bad for you right now....

Sierra: What do you-? *gets shoved into a small closet with Sprite*

Jeanne: *locks the door* The seven minutes has started!

(From inside the closet)

Sierra glanced around the small closet, but she couldn't see Sprite anywhere in the dark room. "Um, Sprite?" She asked, feeling slightly nervous as she remembered what Burst had said to her moments before she was thrown in the walk-in closet.

Sprite didn't answer, which only made her even more nervous. She stiffened up as a pair of arms snaked their way around her waist. She felt Sprite's breath on the back of her neck, which sent unpleasant chills down her spine. "S-Sprite?" She stuttered. "Wh-What're you doing?!"

She felt him press a finger to her lips. "Shh..." He whispered. "It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you."

He slowly and gently turned her around so that she was facing him, his ocean blue eyes glowed faintly in the darkness, she couldn't help but stare into them. Sprite smirked at her. "You like what you see?" He asked.

Sierra blushed and looked away. Sprite put his hand under her chin and gently turned her head so she was looking at him again. He grinned, then smashed his lips into hers. Sierra felt her face heat up, her pointed ears were pricked up in surprise. She tensed up as he began to gently stroke her golden hair. He broke away from her to breathe, his eyes were shining in the darkness, illuminating their faces.

Suddenly, there was a loud click and the door swung open. Digi stood in the doorway, an amused smirk on his face. "You two have fun?" He asked.

(Sprite and Sierra leave the closet)

Silver: Alright, who's next?

Jeanne: I'll go!

(Jeanne reaches into the hat)

Jeanne: ... A picture of an ice cream sundae?

Ivory: That would be me!

Jeanne: Oh boy... *gets pushed into the closet*

(inside the closet)

Jeanne accidentally fell on top of Ivory as she was pushed in, causing them both to go crashing to the floor of the closet. She jumped up as soon as she made contact with him, his skin was colder than ice. "Sorry!" She said, helping him up, but flinching at the cold touch of his hand.

"It's alright." Ivory said, leaning against the wall beside her. An awkward silence settled over the two, making Jeanne feel uncomfortable.

"Hey, Ivory?" She asked, breaking the silence. "Why are you so cold?"

"My body doesn't generate heat," He said. "Plus, I'm an ice elementalist, like you."

She glanced in his direction, but she couldn't see the pale boy very well. "How is that even possible?" She asked. "Humans die without body heat."

"I need to wear warm clothing," He said. "That's why I always wear a scarf and a sweater."

He shivered beside her. "Speaking of which, it's kind of cold in here." He said, rubbing his arms.

Jeanne smiled and hugged him tightly, he tensed up at first, but then wrapped his arms around her as well. "How's that?" She asked.

Ivory rested his chin on her head. "Much better." He murmured. "Thank you."

Suddenly, the door swung open. "Time's up!" Venom sang, grinning. Jeanne shot a death glare at him, then let go of Ivory.

(Jeanne and Ivory leave the closet)

Lyra: Alright, last round! Buddar, it's your turn!

(Buddar reaches into hat)

Buddar: Oh? It says....

"Hey guys! This was only part 1 of 2 (possibly 3) in this dare. Who should go in the closet with Buddar for the last round? You guys get to decide! :3" ~ Splatter