Dare: 7 minutes in heaven

Venom: *bursts through the door*
Grimm: ALEX! I JUST GOT THAT DOOR FIXED!!!
Venom: Don't care. WE HAVE A NEW DARE!!!
Digi: Alright! What is it?
Venom: Sierradawolf13 dares us to spend seven minutes in heaven!
Stitch: I have a feeling I'm going to like this one.
Venom: Alright, LETS GOOOOOO!!!
(Everyone is magically transported to heaven)
Burst's vision went black once again, when it cleared she saw that she and the boys were standing on top of an endless white, fluffy field. The sun shined above their heads and the air was warm, the faint breeze that blew through her fiery hair carried the scent of cherry blossoms. Human-like creatures wearing white gowns fluttered around with their snowy white wings. Above their heads were golden rings, and a few of them carried golden harps strung with silver.
"Are those Angels?" Sprite asked, watching them soar through the air.
"I think so." Volt said, his voice emotionless, as usual. "How long have we been here?"
"About two minutes." Digi said, gazing at the Angels.
One of the Angels, a pretty woman with chocolate brown hair and ocean blue eyes, flew down and landed in front of the Specters. She walked up to Stitch.
"Hello, Jeremy." She said. "Do you remember me?"
Stitch gave her a confused look, then his eyes widened in shocked realization. "H-Hilda?!" He asked.
The angel nodded. "It's been awhile." She said.
Stitch was silent for a moment, then tears started streaming down his face like a river. "I'm so sorry, Hilda!" He cried. "The rabies, it took over! I'm sorry!"
Hilda placed her hand on Jeremy's shoulder. "It's alright, Jeremy." She said. "You couldn't control yourself, no matter how hard you tried. I forgive you."
Jeremy looked up at her and wiped the tears off his cheeks. "Y-you do?" He asked.
Hilda nodded. "I'm your older sister," she said. "I'll always forgive you for your mistakes."
Stitch smiled slightly and hugged his deceased sister, tears streaming down his face. Burst glanced around at the rest of the Angels. Are my parents here? She wondered. Or are they alive? She glanced around, but none of the Angels were familiar.
Suddenly, a bright light appeared next to Ivory. "Time to go!" He said.
Stitch broke away from Hilda. "I'll miss you." He said.
"Good luck, Jeremy." Hilda said, then she flew back up to the other Angels.
Stitch walked over to the portal with the rest of the Specters and jumped in.
(Back to the Specter mansion)
Volt: Sprite, your foot is in my face.
Sprite: Sorry. (Gets off of Volt)
Stitch: We should go there again sometime, I miss my sister already....

"Post your dares/truths in the comments section!" ~ Splatter