Chapter15 Clever

On Chapter 14 Vincent and the outstanding student arrived inside the palace of mermaids and Queen MJ need their help to save her daughter who was the keeper of the key she was abducted by a crazy octopus. Meanwhile in the Mountain of Sin the Goddess of Light has been killed.

-Ocean of Dreams

This Ocean called Ocean of Dreams because there is an island full of golden sands and very beautiful races called mermaids they are one of genesians living in water, like the untouchable they also don't have any mark on their body.

 The sun raises which gives light to all and a blue calm sea like the color of the sky. The outstanding students including Vincent woke up early in the morning to prepared their battle between the crazy octopus and bring back the abducted princess of mermaids to get the key for the next portal.

 By the guidance of the two water pixies named Ivy and Karen they arrived in a big cave located at the northeast of the palace where the big octopus leave.

 "We are already here Genesians..." Karen said to them, the twin pixies were flying three meter above the water surface. Karen pointed her right little index finger were the cave.

 The outstanding students follow the direction of her finger and they spotted a big cave.

 "Sorry if we can't help you in this battle, we need to return in our home" Ivy said while looking to them in a sad manner. The other reason why they want to return was; they do not want to involve their self in any battle and lastly to guard the treasure in that island full of golden sands.

 "Well thanks to your help Ivy and Karen in leading the way without any fees" Vincent chuckle because he remembered that the twin pixie asked them to gave one thousand gems/silver coins before leading the Palace of Mermaids.

Then the two water pixies smiled to them waving their right hands and start to wiggle their wings in the back then they slowly went down to the sea and swim away from them. Then the outstanding students wave their hand to say goodbye.

 Before Vincent lost his vision to the pixies he was thinking something.

(I need to hurry before the Dark Lord hurt her then I will kill him if he tries to touch her) His blood suddenly boiled because he felt anger to himself, if her beloved princess will be hurt he will blame himself for being so weak. For Vincent the princess was her light that save him from loneliness, when he was young Vincent almost lost his reason to live when his beloved mother died and even curse himself from being so weak, that is why he want to went on the University of Genesis to learn some power to protect someone he loves.

 They come closer to the cave to observed and based on their expectation it was so big, half of the path was filled of seawater from their waist to the bottom of their feet and the other upper half was water free, there are lots of illuminated green crystals which is one centimeter long and half centimeter in diameter, this little crystals attach and scattered all over the walls of the cave which light the whole place like a Christmas light.

 Vincent start to enter first the cave and the rest followed him, the water was very clear but cold, inside the cave was silent except for the natural sound from rushing cold water when it hits the rock which flows out from the cave to the sea and the drops they heard from stalactite to stalagmite. They continued to walk while searching every side for possible clue without touching the little green crystals. Suddenly they stop in the middle of the cave when four holes appeared in their front.

 "This cave was quite huge having four big holes which may leads you in a different way... But I am not sure about it hehehe" Munvela said touching the walls near them at the right and avoid to touch the glowing crystals because they all know that this little harmless stone when being touch will blind you in a couple of hour.