Chapter20 Who am I?

Previously on Chapter 19 on The Bloodline of Genesis the outstanding student finally arrived in the City of Tekal and prepared a powerful barrier to protect the whole city. Meanwhile an unexpected girl showed in their front which helps Vincent from being accused. 

-City of Tekal

Charmaine enchanted a high level of protection spell by reading at the special spell book given by her grandparents, and then Munvela poured the mixed potion with a three drop of her blood in the fountain, finally by adding a fairy dust which enhanced her potion.

In the center of the city a light beam was raising at the sky then a transparent barrier appeared which covered the whole City of Tekal. The mechanism of this barrier was every genesians possessed some dark aura and evil intention cannot enter the field of protection. This will help to prevent the Dark Clan to enter the city.

"Where did he go" Munvela said to her teammates after they finished on putting the barrier, then she looked around to search for Vincent.

"They suppose to be in that food stall" she added and focused her sight in the store at the left side.

"Dont be jealous girl they just having a date and maybe went to other store" Charmaine said to her.

"Ok... I observed that you become talkative now.. You're a silent type person before" Munvela said and looked to Charmaine. 

"Because i am comfortable with you guys" Charmaine replied and smiled.

"Charmaine are you a crafter?" Karwin asked curiously. 

"No but both of my parents are crafter, they also told me that after my graduation they will teach me on how to craft things but sad to say I have not yet return home" she replied in a sad way.

"Sorry for that.... I also missed my parents in our little village, by the way what are crafters?" Munvela asked her. 

"Crafters are wizard who undergo crafting by using materials and spells to create something like technologies, you can learn it from one of your parent who are crafters... so it was like heirloom" Charmaine answered and looked at the sun settled down in the horizon.

-Dark Kingdom

He woke up in the middle of the night, his vision was still vague but he tried to look around, then closed both his eyes and opens it to focus on the genesians beside him more clearly. 

When he looked around the place it was so gloomy with only one bulb in the ceiling above him. He cannot even sight the edges of the walls which are covered with darkness. 

The light of the bulb illuminate the genesians wearing black coat with black wholedress starring around him. 

"Where am I?" He said in a weak voice but he was been ignored.

The only thing Vincent last remembered he was sitting beside the princess and cherished that moment kissing together. 

He tried to move his hands and feet but it was useless because both of his wrist and feet has been chained in the chair. 

The smells of the surroundings are full of different scent from the potion, and he also noticed the remnants of blood on the floor which signifies that a ritual has been occur on this place. 

Based on the settings he recognizes that he was kept in the basement where Dark Clan usually performed their ritual. 

(This was the hideout of Dark Clan, genesians who are loyal and under control by the Dark Lord.... but why did they abducted me? I am only an untouchable and where was the princess?) Vincent thought to his mind still confusing.