Chapter23 Despair

Previously on Chapter 22 the Prince of Darkness planned to attack the two cities, while two dark clan members arrived in the Light Kingdom. The royal families thought that Rutto could not destroy the barrier alone but they are wrong.

-Light Kingdom

Rutto withdraw a black potion but it was not an ordinary type, it scatters into pieces when she throw and hit in the barrier, a dark smoke released from it and they all know it was the materialized form of the dark aura.

"This is bad...." mother of Charmaine said and saw that the dark aura slowly consuming the barrier which was made from Light aura.

All of them take a few steps backward and prepared everything to defend their self. The royal guards raised their sword and circle shield to defend the royal families which who are in the second line.

"I see them in a terrifying way my Lord... should I give a try on the new power you bestow upon me?" she said and smiled while looking in the second Dark Clan member waiting for a permission but it has not approved.

In a second she felt the air rushing in her right side then her vision becomes blurry as it falls down to the ground facing to the Prince of Darkness.

Why my Lord did I provoke you? If my death will satisfy you, I am happy to serve you because it is my responsibility as the previous Dark Clan leader . Rutto thought before she lost her consciousness.

The second Dark Clan member was the Prince of Darkness, and then Vincent made a fast wave of his right hand to cleanse the blood which soiled his fingers after he beheaded the president of the University of Genesis.

I told you from the start that I don't need your help but you insisted... that's what you get when you defy my order. He thought to his mind.

Vincent removed his black coat and it fall down in the dead body of Rutto, after that he smiled inside the mask, then the genesians around him observe his black t-shirt with muscular body and black jeans, but Vincent remained wearing his white mask with black cross at the center of the forehead.

The guards and genesians did not believe what they have seen in a blink of an eye the most powerful witch easily eliminated. Now they feared the mysterious guy and thinking that their life will end.

Vincent stepped forward three times then focused his dark aura after that a black smoke released from his hand as it materialize and then it turned into a black sword, instead of using his blood to forge a sword like what he did to killed the Dark Lord he used the dark aura to made his own sword. He also sharpened it by touching the black blade two times from the base until the tip of the sword.

"I am the Prince of Darkness and a deity, so you must follow me" he said and laughed sarcastically then looked to them from left to right.

That is the reason why he easily killed the president of University of Genesis without any problem, I don't even saw him when he appeared near of Rutto. father of Charmaine said while observing the prince. The other genesians could not move single bit during this time.

"Now where is the princess? I know you hide her..." he paused a while and looked at them "You...! Call the princess before I killed all the royal families one by one" he ordered while pointing his finger in one royal guard.

The royal guards are the chosen individual from the three races who are physically and mentally strong even they are weak in using their magic. they equipped one sword and one circle shield made of titanium and also all of their body was covered with silver suit and a white roses in their chest as the symbol of purity and loyalty.