Chapter8 Letter

-University of Genesis

After the Elimination round the three head Master choose there four students to participate for the friendly match. During that time they noticed that one of the winners named Vincent was sleeping under the trees, both of the master go down on the stage and went closer to Vincent.

The head teacher of BSWizard named Demitri was trying to woke up the guy who was sleeping in the ground. He just followed the order of the two female head teacher of BSWitch and BSFairy.

"kez mi ko pi" he cast a simple spell without moving any parts of his body to wake Vincent up.

"Why my spell is not working" Demitri said while scratching his head and wondering why.

"Maybe your powers are weaken my dear and your old enough for this" Janeth chuckle facing to Demitri seems insulting him.

"Let me handle this" Sheila step forward and grab a dark blue potion from her pocket.

"You might hurt him my dear and that is a high level of hypnotizing potion" Janeth said and touched her shoulder seems stopping her from an evil plan. Both of them know that a dark colored potion will give a side effect when you will use it.

"No...!"she argued to her and immediately take away Janeth hands from the right shoulder using her left hand while holding a potion. Sheila was perfectionist and she doesn't want that someone will destroy the perfect friendly match, that is why she wants Vincent to wake up.

"You have your right in waking him, but Vincent have also a right to join or not in the match" Janeth insisted and gave her a smile.

"But..., he must be awaken to join the friendly match, I don't like him to destroy the perfect battle" she added and raise her left hand preparing to throw the dark blue potion, but before releasing it from her hand she was stop after hearing a familiar voice.

"Stop that...!" She yelled to them.

Leaving their body paralyzed and shock "Oh Vice president we are very sorry to our action and we humbly accept your punishment" Sheila apologies to her and both of the head teacher faced and bow down their head to showed some respect, like a dog who is very loyal to its pet owner.

"No need for this punishment... leave this to me and just go away to eat your lunch" she rolled her eyes over their face and gives them a smile without showing her teeth.

"Thank you president" they replied together and preparing to go. Sheila vanish by drinking his dark red potion, Demitri cast a spell that turn him into an eagle while Janeth release her pink wings to fly away from the scene.

Rutto come closer to Vincent and open a small black box with a bottle inside of it, using her both hands she get the small bottle with a black fluid inside of it, she pick one empty injection from her pocket. She removed the cover and start to withdraw the black liquid then return the empty bottle back to the box.

"I'm sorry but i need to do this, because i want to be sure that you will followed our orders" Rutto said in a slow voice.

(This potion was a gift given from the Dark Lord... he said to me that if I want a loyal protege then I should give this to you) she thought to her mind and put the black box remained open in the ground and sited next to him.

"Just relax all your muscle and accept this as my gift" she whispered in his right ears.

She folds his right sleeves to inject it in the intramuscular part in the deltoid muscle of his shoulder, then remove the injection and apply a cotton with pressure in the injected area. She smiled to him and put back the injection in the black box, then return it to her hat to keep it hidden from other genesians.