Sidon?

An-
So where going to skip to when your sixteen and Zelda is thirteen. I actually don't know how old zelda was when Gannon hit😅 but yeah your 16. Your outfit!

———————————Your POVI'm so excited me and Zeldy are going to Zoras domain! We haven't been there for a couple year's now

———————————
Your POV
I'm so excited me and Zeldy are going to Zoras domain! We haven't been there for a couple year's now. I can't wait to see Bazz and Sidon. I've been training hard for when calamity Gannon strikes there have been more monsters attacking and blood moons. But father said me and Zelda can choose a place to relax and have a week vacation! So I'm super excited!

Sidon POV
Father said where gonna have a important guest and that me and Bazz are going to be very happy to see them. He couldn't perhaps be talking about Y/N it's been forever since she came. I miss her but in a letter she sent me she has been training hard and she's a champion now. She has helped the other champions and she protects Zelda. She can do something with the Triforce. She said the next time we see each other she would show me and Bazz. Now I am nervous for who it is.

Time skip to when your there Your POV
You step out of the carriage and help Zelda. You grab your luggage and head towards the bridge you couldn't believe your eyes everything time you came it got more breathtaking. The pretty blue and white colors the shimmering from the water. It was beautiful you head towards where the king is. When you where going to where the stairs where you saw Bazz! You drop your luggage and run towards him. "Bazz I missed you so much! It's been forever!" You said while tears where in the brink of falling. "Y/N you're the important guest!" He said surprised while hugging back. "Yes and my sister is here as well you said while pointing back to where she was. "The crew is back toghther!" Bazz said super excited. "I wonder if i'm still taller than sidon I mean look at you!" I said amazed. "He's actally a little taller than me."he said while scrating his head. "Zeldy i'm gonna go up to see the king and sidon would you get our bags and take them to our room." you asked nicely. "Of course." she replied. She grabbed my bags and hers as she walked away I sighed. I wish i could have come back sooner. I was walking up the stairs when I heard two deep voices. There was one I recognized the king but the other one wasn't ringing a bell. i wonder who it is. (Hmmm I wonder XD) I turned the corner and stood on the platform. Wow he's tall and handsom i thought to my self.

Ok i know i haven't updated in a while and i just left you on a cliff hanger but here is a chapter UWU