y/n backstory and first Sidon meeting.

~When you were nine ~
~Your pov~
I was sitting on my bed reading when my dad burst through the door. "Your mother passed last night y/n. I'm so sorry i didn't tell you sooner!" I was going to start comforting him when i felt him hug me and sob. I started to rub his back to comfort him and told him it would be ok. I felt something run down my cheek and realized it was a tear. I haven't had one in a long time.

~Nobody's Pov~
Y/n was traing even after her mom's funreal. She hadn't shed a tear and niether did her sister. Y/N was traing and her little sister stared her in aw. Her sister wanted to be that powerful to. She didn't understand the stress and preasure it came with though. Y/n was imating what her mother taught her. With her years of traing with her mom. She had done it since she was four and old enough to stand and walk. Their father was watching from afar pleased with his eldest daughters progress.

~Y/N Pov~

I noticed my father watching and decied to wave. You then smiled when he waved back and proceed to come to your traing grounds. He then approched me and said. " Where going to Zora's domain today after lunch!". "The really pretty place!" zelda asked still a child in y/n's eyes. "Yes,Hahaha." ,your slightly chuckling father replied. "Yay!",replied Zelda.
~Magical time skip Nobodys pov~ (I'm not lazy -_-)

Y/n looked apon the beatiful bridge to the domain. As zelda giggled and grabbed y/n's hand and skipped across the bidge. Their father chuckling as the sight.

~Sidon's pov~

Mipha was draging me to the entrace to meet her bestfriend. I thought i was her BBFFF(Best Brother Friend Fish Forever). I huffed in protest and puffed out my cheecks. "Look she's coming". That's when I looked out at the bridge when I saw two hylian girls running to greet us. I blushed when I saw what presumed to be the older hylian. Her beatiful h/l h/c hair was flowing in the slight breeze, her pearly white smile, and her perfect laugh. (I almosted choked when I realzied how cringe it was) I asked my sister who they where and she said they where the daughters of King Rhoam of Hyrule. I wanted to greet her so bad I kept wiggling around. Once I was face to face with this hylian. I struck my famous pose and gave a chessy grin and said "Hello i'm  Prince Sidon in the zora domain! Who are you?" "I'm f/n l/n Princess of hyrule. Pleasure to meet you!" she gave me a smile I almost melted. " I'm Zelda her little sister!" she squeal from being ignored.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is part one of the begging in my new story I hope you like it and will support me. If you see any mistakes gramer whise don't feel bad to call me out! Anyway i hope you like it love you! <3~
541-words