Link

~Sidons pov~
I don't care if people think i'm weird for observing my crush....I mean look at my fan club they stare at me for hours. But anyway "Y/N wait up!" I sat while trying to jogg to catch up. I don't know if ya'll rember but you have on a dress and let's just sayy you can walk fast. Gotta go faster faster. Haha sonic ayways so back to the story. I finally caught up with her and her side profile is even segxy.*Insert lip bite here* "Sidon I just realized I told my sister to put our stuff in our rooms and you guys said you changed stuff so she's probably lost!"she said and then started to panick. "Oh no this is all my fault my Dad will kill me if I lose her!" she stared to breathe heavily. I turned her to me "Hey it's alright we have guards everywhere and i'm sure if they saw that she was lost they would help her. So let's check the rooms and see if she made it and if not we can look for her." I said while crouching down to her level. She then look into my eyes and seemed to calm down a little so I opened my arms to offer a hug and she glady hugged me. I then felt the tail on the top of my head wag and I felt my face heat up red this time. "Is that tail on your head wagging?!?"she asked very confused. "Ummm...Yeah but you don't need to know why ok?" "Ok...Let's go so I can find my sister ok."she said while laughing. I never realized how much I missed her. Her laugh, her personality, her beauty, her presence. "I just really missed you a lot Y/N. I didn't know if you where ever gonna come back after 9-10 years of not coming it really broke my heart you know." I said while looking at her.

~Y/N Pov~
WHat did he say?!? "The prince sidon missed plain old Y/n? So your telling me it made you sad and lonley that I never came to vistit you?" I asked while being very confused. "Yes, you know if you weren't going to return for so long you could of told me so I could have prepaired my heart!" he said while seeming to pout. This kid... -__-. "Well you do realize you could have visted me right and besised my father promised if i trained really hard I could visit every other weekend but he lied. Plus I may or may not have used the shieka slate teleport to the shrine and see your sister but when I was gonna see you but I got caught and grounded." I said while pouting. "Oh you really got in trouble just to see me?" he asked while pointing to himself. "Yes.." I said while fidgeting with my hands out of embarsement. "Y/nnnnn I can't beleive I thought you had someone else you where besties with back at hyrule!" he said while picking me up and hugging me while running to the rooms. The he KISSED my forhead. I'm never washing it again..."Sidon be careful I know how clumsy you can get!" I said while begging to panick. "Well then hold on tight!" he replied while having a smirk on his face. I could feel my face heating up from embarrassment because of the people watching... "Sidon you can out me down now I can walk myself you know." "Nah i don't think I will Princess.", he said while smirking at me.

~Time Skip to her room~(Y/N Pov)~
"Who is this hylian and why are you here?!", Sidon asked whil trying his best to be intimadating? "Yeah who in the FUCK are you and why are you in front of this room?!", I asked while using my powers to get out of sidons arms and summon one of my many weapons. (You can pick from any from the image) "I'm Li-nNnk!", said the hylian infront of my sisters room

Ok thats the end of that chapeter im very sorry for not updating sooner i was working all summer T-T and now i only have two weeks before school starts.... so im gonna try my best to get atleast 3 chapters done *_*

 so im gonna try my best to get atleast 3 chapters done *_*