[9] Life Changing

Start from the beginning

"Mr. Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull you headphones out every once in awhile." Mr. Harris told him.

"I think you and Mr. McCall would bend fit from a little distance, yes?" Mr. Harris suggested.

"No." Stiles replied. Harris glared and the boys got up and Stiles walked to Jackson and Madison's table, hoping Jackson would get up.

"Mr. Stilinski when I say move away from Mr. McCall I don't mean go sit with Ms. McCall." Mr Harris said. "Jackson stay where you are."

Madison gave Stiles an sad smile. He slumped and made his way over to another seat, switching with another student.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much." Mr. Harris said making Stiles scoff.

Madison noticed Jackson smirking at Scott, who was sitting in front of them. It was clearly making Scott uncomfortable so Madison bumped the table, making Jackson mess up his notes.

Jackson glared at Madison who glared back. Scott felt Jackson stare off of him making him relax. He gave his sister a thankful smile.

"Hey I think they found something!" A student exclaimed getting up and going to the window. Everyone got up and went to the window. They saw paramedics rolling a stretcher with a body on it.

"That's not a rabbit." Scott said to Madison and Stiles. Madison glanced at her twin in confusion. When was it a rabbit?

They watched as the person on the stretcher sat up making them all jump and yell in shock. Scott walked back away from the window.

"Okay, this is good, this is good. He got up he's not dead." Stiles told him as he walked with Madi to Scott. "Dead guys can't do that."

"Guys, I did that." Scott said in shock.

~~~

"But dreams aren't memories." Madison told her brother, who was panicking.

"Then it wasn't a dream. Something happened last night, and I can't remember what." Scott stated as they sat down for lunch.

"What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers?" Stiles asked Scott who sat next to him.

"Because during the full moon, he wasn't change. He was in total control while I was running around in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy." Scott told them.

"You don't know that." Madison told him.

"I don't not know it." He responded. "I can't go out with Allison. I have to cancel."

"No, you're not cancelling, okay? You can't just cancel your entire life." Madison said to his brother. She knew how much Allison meant to Scott and he wasn't gonna ruin it. "We'll figure it out."

"Figure what out?" They heard someone. Lydia sat down next to Madison. "Hey Madi." Stiles and Scott looked at Madison confused, she shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Lydia? What are you doing here?" Madison asked.

"Eating lunch with my bestie, of course." Lydia said with a smile. Madison scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. "What were you guys figuring out?"

"Uhh, just, Uh, homework." Scott answered.

"Yeah," Stiles added before leaning toward Madi. "Why is she sitting with us?" He asked.