Ch. 32| Just a regular day.

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically"

"La Tizona speaking with Y/n"

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Meanwhile with the Clones!

Being the clone of Y/n Sōsuke is hard. You have to train 24/7 for your whole stay. There are waiting periods where you can eat, drink and chill out. It's not slavery, mostly because Y/n would have done this training alone if he didn't have the [Shadow-Clone] skill anyways. It's convenient that way. There are three clones in total.

Currently one clone is meditating beneath a waterfall. The clone is absorbing massive amounts of natural Ki on his body. Another clone is doing push ups, sit ups and drinking massive amounts of juice. The last clone is doing paperwork in the RWBY verse. He is using illusion magic to make it look like his arm hasn't been cut off. That also means he cannot hold anything. He is using the excuse of his actually gone arm being broken. 

The clone in the RWBY world walked the streets of the Ore Country. As per orders of the original he had created different sectors in each of the seven layers of the kingdom. The first two were the living spaces. The third and fourth were the shopping districts and the entertainment districts as well. 

The fifth and sixth was the industrial district while the seventh and last was the castle and the politics layer. The seventh was the smallest layer as it didn't need much. It had one giant castle along with a small city inside. 

The clone walked on the regional district on the first layer and the one at the bottom of the kingdom. Many had come to the kingdom in search of a home as well as a job. The kingdom had reputation of being the safest from all other kingdoms. Today was the day the clone had a meeting with general Ironwood. This was going to be a pain in the ass. 

The layers were connected by various elevators spread all around the city. Each elevator could fit around 80 people and were made using the knowledge of Y/n's original world along with this world's technology. There was another method of transportation which was using stairs which were on the outside of each layer and connected all the layers. 

James Ironwood waited outside of the kingdom with various troops. On his right was operative Schnee and to his left was her father. James sighed at the high tension of both of the Schnee's glaring at each other. So he was inwardly glad when the "Monkey King" had arrived to greet them. The first thing James noticed were the Monkey King's eyes were blood red and yellow. 'An odd mutation perhaps' He thought looking at his eyes. 

"Hello and welcome to Ore Country" The clone said smiling as he opened a doorway to the kingdom. James and the two Schnees nodded as they entered inside. They followed him to an elevator and he pressed the button for the last floor. 

James knew there was something suspicious the moment he had heard that a city elevated to the skies like Atlas. Atlas had not been raised into the air by dust. No it had been done so by magic. A powerful ancient magical artefact. The fact that Y/n Sōsuke could do something like this either meant he was a god. Or he had one of said artefacts, and James Ironwood didn't believe in gods.