With my body still tied to the bed, his hand slowly trailed along my thigh. I managed to bite down on his tongue and he pulled back hissing in pain.

"You bitch!" he shouted.

He came back over me and I spat in his face. He wiped off my spit and climbed on the bed, straddling my waist.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson" he roared, undoing his belt.

"Josh, please don't" I whimpered.

"Shut the fuck up" he snapped.

"Please" I sobbed.

"Hey man, what is taking-" a voice said by the door.

"What are you doing?" the familiar voice asked.

"Get out!" was Josh's answer.

"What the actual fuck are you doing with my sister?" Caleb asked coming closer towards the bed.

"Sister? So now she is your sister?" Josh asked sarcastically.

"Get off her" he said in a warning tone.

"Or what?" Josh replied with a mocking smirk.

Caleb didn't reply with words, instead he used his fist and punched Josh to get his point across. Josh got off me in a flash and returned Caleb's punch with one of his own. They both delivered blow after blow on each other, as their fight got even more heated.

I was very confused as to what was going on. I mean, Caleb defending me. This must be a dream, because there was no way that Caleb was actually beating up his best friend for me.

"What the hell is going on in here?" another voice shouted from the doorway.

The person quickly sprung in action and was able to break apart the fight. Caleb stood on one side of the room and Josh on other side. They were both glaring daggers at each other.

"Now can someone please tell me what is going on?" Jace asked looking between the two and eventually his eyes landed on me.

"Why is she tied to the bed?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

"This fucker tried to rape my sister" Caleb seethed, pointing an accusing finger in Josh's direction.

"Sister?" Josh mocked with distain.

"Let's just all calm down and resolve this like mature adults" Jace suggested.

"I don't have time for this bullshit" Josh spoke up and walked out the room.

Jace left the room shortly after, leaving me alone with my brother. Just because he stood up for me didn't mean that I forgave him. He was one of the many people who hurt me the most.

Imagine growing up with an older brother who loved and protected you, someone who was always there for you. But as soon as everyone else turned on me, he did the same. He never once gave me the benefit of the doubt. He just assumed like everyone else that I was the reason why his mother was dead.

"I'm sorry about Josh" he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

I remained quiet on the bed not really sure what I should say. He walked over to the bed and began undoing the ropes, freeing me from my restraints.

Rubbing my sore wrists, I focused my attention anywhere, but on him. Now that I was free, I could easily use my powers and escape.

"Is it true?" I asked, assuming that he knew what I was asking.

"Yes. He's dead" he responded with a sad look.

"Who killed him?" I asked even though I already knew the answer, but for some reason I just wanted to believe that it wasn't him that had killed my father.

"Alpha Jayden" he growled with a deadly look in his eyes.

"Oh" I said with a frown.

"Why were you at the North pack?"

"That's none of your concern" I snapped.

I know that he was mourning his father and that I should probably show some form of sympathy towards him, but I just couldn't forget everything that he had done to me. I wasn't going to be nice to him because he stopped his asshole of a friend from possibly taking advantage of me.

If I remembered correctly, he was the one who also gave him the go ahead to do it in the past. So why did he stop him now?

"Why?" I asked with a hurt expression on my face. I wanted him to see just how much he had hurt me in the past and how much it was affecting me now.

"You killed my mother. What were you expecting? Did you really expect that you wouldn't pay for what you had done?" he gave me a hard look.

"I didn't kill her" I murmured with a few stray tears streaming down my face.

"You never even asked what happened. Nobody asked me what happened. Everyone just assumed that it was my fault" I shouted with frustrated tears blurring my vision.

This was always a sensitive topic for me. It always made me cry whenever I thought about my mother. I still felt responsible for what happened and deep down I knew that I would always carry that feeling of guilt no matter what I was told.

"I'm sorry" he confessed looking at me guiltily.

"Father told me what happened before he passed away. He was the reason why the rogues had attacked our pack. Father killed the leader of the rogue's mate and made him watch. The rogues wanted revenge and there was no better revenge than killing our mom. You were the only person who witnessed what happened and father wanted someone to blame. Everyone wanted someone to blame and sadly they blamed you"

"You were just six at the time. You probably didn't even understand what was happening at the time. I feel horrible for all the terrible things I have done to you in the past and I know that you might never forgive me, but I just want you to know that I am sorry" he finished.

At the end of confession, I was a sobbing mess. I wasn't the reason for her death, but they still decided that it would have been a brilliant idea to blame an innocent child.

I felt disgusted with everyone in this pack. I used to want their forgiveness, but now all I wanted was for all of them to feel how I had felt all those years ago.

I was beyond angry right now and was slowly losing control over my power. Without thinking, I let out a scream and a surge of energy. The yellow glow escaped my body with a powerful force and spread out like a wild fire.

Regaining my breathing and control over my power, I scanned my surroundings only to be taken aback by what I was seeing.

"Oh no, what have I done?" I spoke out loud and covered my mouth with my hand mortified at the sight before me.

A/N

How are you doing???

I've been having a little trouble coming up with new ideas. It has taken me days to finally complete this chapter and now I think I know what will come next.

Hopefully I'll get over this writer's block soon.