Sparkly silver objects caught my attention, after pushing the cart full of items and making my way to oranaments, I shortly returned with a handful of table decorations ranging from candle holders to artificial flowers.

Gently placing the objects in I was surprised to see a handful of unfamiliar items placed next to mine. I turned around to see Nicole, Colt and Ivan picking up items.

"Who put this in here?" I question whilst holding up the item.

"Oh I did" responded Nicole

"Didn't you get your own trolley?"

"I thought it would be easier to share" she added

"Well it's n-" I was cut of by Ivan's stern voice.

"It's fine" he interrupts whilst removing the item from my hand and dropping it back in.

"Actually no it isn-" I was cut of again.

"Why don't you go and help Colt" suggested Ivan. Nicole smiled and skipped away.

What a jackass. All the sympathy and regret I had for Ivan was now gone.

Grabbing the trolley handle, I pushed it down the isle, avoiding Ivan was my main aim right now, all the fun had been drained out and i just wanted to get this trip over with.

Two hands had reached out from behind me, gripping the handle. Ivan's arms were positioned either side of my hips, my back was pressed up against his chest.

Using what strength I had, I attempted to push the trolley forward but it didn't move a single inch.

"I-"

"Save it" I interrupt

"Don't flatter yourself, I'm not going to apologise to you, this was your idea to come here yet all of you've done is mope around and feel sorry for yourself, if you want to leave then I'll take you back but stop making it awkward" he calmly speaks into my ear.

His choice of words shocked me but most of all they hurt.

"Get off " my words were quite and cowardly, there was no hiding that.

He hesitantly let go and I immeditly walked away. I skipped the next two isles as the items were irrelevant.

A little bit of excitement started to build when I reached the main decorations isle.

I wanted them all but I remember the colour scheme we had agreed on. Luckily the whites,silver and golds were all set together, I loved it all, so the option was to get it all.

The trolley was now full of amazing festive decorations, I also has picked up some gift bags and wrapping paper for my gifts.

I had managed to avoid Ivan and the others, I was nearing the last Isle when a beautiful golden star had caught my attention. It was massive and it would fit pefectly on the tree, I made my way to the shelf but a problem has occurred. The shelf was too high and I was too small.

There was no way I was going to reach it so there was not a chance in hell I was going to attempt the impossible task of doing so.

I looked for someone to help, thankfully there was a worker near by but he was assisting someone else. Standing here like an idiot was not something I wanted to do, it couldn't hurt trying to get it myself, standing on my tip toes and stretching out my arm was the most likely of solutions, but I was still too short.

Holding onto one of the middle shelfs and placing my right foot on the very bottom one I attempted again. I was inches away when I felt a hand wrap around my waist, a arm reached up and grabbed my desired object.