"You?! I wouldn't have even been able to tell if this was a potato. It's horrendous"

"That's not what you said last night. You said I looked pretty" Harry teased. I quickly turned around so he wouldn't see my face heat up, only to have locked eyes with him in the mirror. He had a proud smirk on his face and I gave him a scowl.

"At least we're even now" I said as I turned back around. Harry gave me a confused look, unsure to what I meant. "You ruined my white top by spilling coffee on it. Now I've ruined yours" 

"Ok for the record, you ran into me. So technically that was your fault" Harry said as he began walking out of my room.

"Yes but you yelled at me and walked off with your bad attitude. So we're blaming that incident on you" I responded as I followed behind him. I could tell Harry was about to reply even though I couldn't see his face.

"No be-"

"Don't even try to fight me on this one. I've won" I interrupted him as we walked into the living room.

Michael, Luke, Ashton and Calum were all sitting on the two couches. Calum looked unfazed from the night before. The other three however looked just as bad as I did. Michael had his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. Ashton was sitting with his head lent back and his eyes closed. And Luke was chugging down a glass of water.

"Where's Niall and Molly?" I asked. Right on cue, Molly and Niall came out of her room.

Molly also had mascara smudged under her eyes, just like me. Her hair was a mess as well as Niall's.

"How'd you two sleep?" Calum smirked. 

"Fine" Niall muttered as Molly's cheeks flashed pink.

"You two were pretty loud in-"

"Shut up" Niall interrupted. 

I looked over to Molly with a smirk and raised eyebrows. Calum started laughing. I looked over to him, wondering what funny, to see him laughing at me.

"I didn't see Harry reappear from your room last night either Emily" 

Now it was Molly's turn to smirk at me. Niall let out a loud cackle and I looked over to Harry.

"I'll have you know I slept on the floor" Harry said before sending Calum a scowl.

"I'm sure" Calum muttered to himself. Harry either didn't hear it or chose to ignore the comment as my cheeks flashed red for the third time in ten minutes.

Niall was taking Michael, Calum, Luke, Ashton and Harry to the airport soon. He wanted to spend New Years with Molly so he was going to be staying until then. Instead of staying at Greg's, they had planned for Niall to stay here with us for the remaining two weeks.

Molly and I had started saying our goodbyes to everyone. I made my way over to Michael as she did to Luke.

"It was nice meeting you" I told him truthfully. Michael smiled and opened his arms out. I stepped towards him and we wrapped each other in a warm hug.

"Thank you for giving us a place to sleep for the night" Michael chuckled.

"Anytime" I responded with a smile as we pulled away. He returned the smile and then made his way to Molly as Ashton turned to me.

"Thanks for coming" I said with a small smile as he wrapped me in a hug. "Sorry again for everything that happened. How's your head?" I asked him before we pulled away.