chapter ten

Harry

Emily. That's all I was thinking about. Just Emily. Emily's bright blue eyes staring up at me on the couch. Emily's contagious smile that could so easily distract me. Emily's laughter when she ran away from my brownie covered hands. Emily's small frame that fit so perfectly in my larger one when she got scared. 

"Harry!" Niall's shout pulled me from my thoughts. I looked up to find him leaning against the wall, his arms crossed as he stared me down. "I said, Molly's coming over when Emily does too" He added.

"Right" I responded before turning my attention back to Theo beside me on the couch. 

"Emily and me are gonna make a fort" Theo told me proudly.

"Is that so?" I chuckled. He nodded his head in response. "But what about me? Don't you want to make a fort with me?" I teased him. His eyebrows pulled together as he started thinking.

"We can do one now" He said excitedly as rolled onto his stomach and slid down from the couch. "But we have to pack it up before Emily gets here" Theo instructed me. My head instantly began spinning with thoughts of her again. This needs to stop. I don't like her, she doesn't like me, we don't like each other.

. . .

Emily

"I don't know why you don't just go out with Niall for the day. Wouldn't that be more fun then hanging around here" I asked Molly as we walked up to Greg's front door.

"I don't really care where we are. As long as I get to spend as much time with him before he leaves for London, then I'm fine spending the day at Greg's" She told me. I gave her a shrug and knocked on the front door. The door flung open and Molly and I were met with Niall. He instantly wrapped his arms around Molly.

"Hello" I chirped before walking inside and down the hall. The first thing I noticed was the massive fort in the living room. There were multiple sheets draped over chairs and secured by pegs. I let out a quiet chuckle before making my way towards it. I lifted up the sheet slightly to find blankets, pillows, Theo and... Harry.

Theo was snuggled into Harry's side with Harry's arm draped around him. He looked even smaller when he cuddled up to Harry's bigger frame. He had his head resting against Harry's chest with a blanket sprawled across the two. I let out another chuckle over how cute they looked. No. How cute Theo looked. Theo.

"Emily!" Theo shouted after I'd chuckled. Harry's head snapped in my direction and his eyes locked with mine. I pulled my eyes away from his and to Theo's instead.

"Theo!" I shouted back as Harry got up from his position next to Theo. I looked over to him as he walked out of the fort, making sure to nudge me in my side on his way out. I was honestly glad that Harry was acting like his usual self. I would not have been able to spend a whole day here if there was some awkward tension between us. It just showed that whatever happened yesterday meant nothing.

. . .

I brought Theo's lunch over to the couch where he was waiting patiently. I had made him a simple ham and cheese toastie at his request.

"Thank you" Theo said as I sat down next to him and placed the plate on his lap.

"That's ok. Good manners buddy" I replied. Theo gave me a big grin before starting on his toastie.

Harry was sitting on the couch opposite me, his fingers typing frantically away on his phone screen. Niall and Molly were both cuddled up together beside Theo and I. Harry let out a loud sigh.

"What's up?" Niall asked him.

"Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum want to meet up before Christmas but we can't fly down to them before-"

"Wait! Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum from 5 Seconds of Summer?!" Molly asked before I could. I now had my full attention on Harry. Molly had escaped Niall's arms and sat up eagerly waiting for an answer.

"Yeah?" Harry responded.

"Well what's the problem?! Invite them up!" I said excitedly. Harry shifted his attention from Molly to me.

"You guys are fans of theirs aren't you?" Niall chuckled.

"Yes!" Molly squealed as I nodded my head eagerly. "Well! Are you going to invite them here?!" Molly asked.

"We can't. We only just had enough room for the Louis, Liam and Zayn to stay here with Greg. If we have Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum, as well as Harry, The, Greg and I, there wouldn't be enough room" Niall responded.

"We'll take them!" I blurted out before I could stop myself. Harry let out a loud cackle as though he thought I was joking.

"They're not going to want to stay with two complete strangers that will be fangirling over them every second" Harry replied, still laughing.

"You can stay with us as well. We can easily make enough room for them plus you two" I replied quickly, even though I knew it would be hard to make room for 8 people in a 2 bedroom apartment. But if it meant getting to meet 5SOS then I would do anything.

"No" Harry said, his laugh gone. I looked over to Molly who looked just as desperate as me. She gave me a nod and I looked at her confusedly.

"Niall?" She pleaded as she turned back to Niall and cuddled in close to him, still looking into his eyes. I knew exactly where she was going with this now and it was times like these that I was the luckiest person to have her as my best friend.

"I don't know..." Niall said uneasily as he tried to look anywhere but at Molly, but she grabbed his chin making him look at her.

"It would mean you get to sleep in my room with me" Molly pleaded with puppy dog eyes and a quiet voice.

"I- I- fine" Niall gave in. I clapped my hands together and Molly pulled herself in towards Niall closer. Theo began clapping his hands along with me, although I don't think he knew what I was clapping over.

"Niall!" Harry groaned annoyingly, although I could tell he didn't mind the plan we'd come up with. It was obvious that he nearly as happy to see his friends as Molly and I were to see them.

"Sorry mate. I just can't help it. She looks too god damn cute" Niall said as he flashed an apologetic smile.

Chapter 10! You finally got a Harry POV :)