Start Preying

Noah sat down at the table, ready for this morning's breakfast. He had lost his appetite though with all that happened last night. He didn't want Oliver to hurt Isaiah, or anybody else. Noah gasped softly when he saw the table full of nice food. A plate of fruit and crispy brown waffles sat on a plate, with a cup of OJ on the side. For the first time, Oliver puts his typewriter aside and sits next to Noah. The room was eerily still, usually, the clicking of the typewriter would fill the ponderous silence.

"Thank you." Noah voiced, still speaking with fear to Oliver. He started to think about Isaiah again, he craved his smell, touch, laugh, he'd take anything he could get at this point.

"Mhm. So, tell me about Isaiah. Did he ever hurt you?" Oliver was straightforward, he wanted answers right away. Noah was the complete opposite. Normally tiptoeing around the subject before finally breaking and exploding.

"Oh." Noah's voice fell slightly flat. He exhaled sharply, remembering times when his boyfriend had one too many or would bring home others to the bed they shared. Noah would never admit Isaiah abused him, he thought Isaiah was perfect. Oliver watched Noah's body language and knew the answer. Yes.

"I'll teach him a lesson," Oliver smirked and chuckled softly. He felt excited to know his next kill, almost as if he was a lion hunting down a zebra. He stood up, causing the chair to squeak against the hardwood floors. In the dining room, the walls were decorated with guns and knives. Oliver had always referred to them as his collectibles.

"Please don't hurt him," Noah begged quietly, biting his bottom lip to keep tears from spilling over. Oliver had already made up his mind though, he needed to teach Noah that Isaiah was bad for him. Oliver felt like it was his duty to show Noah he was better.

"I'm not going to kill him," Oliver turned to Noah and smiled softly, "You are, angel." He laughed and ran his hands through Noah's hair. He wiggled about whenever Oliver touched him, but not this time. Noah is completely shocked by what he's been told. Oliver wanted him to kill his own boyfriend. He couldn't even dream of hurting him. The thought scared him.

"Now eat up, you are gonna need a full stomach for today. We are leaving in an hour. I've located his address, which is where you live as well. It wasn't that hard." Oliver informed, shrugging as he watched Noah freak out. "What? Cat got your tongue?" Oliver asked lowly as he leaned towards Noah's face. Without context, it looked as if they were about to kiss.

Noah shrugged and turned his face away, a few drops slipping out of his eyes. Oliver's face softened but he quickly regained his posture. "Fine...we can wait. You have two weeks." Oliver gave in to Noah, seeing his nose and cheeks red from all the crying. Oliver wanted to hurt Isaiah, not Noah. Now, Noah didn't want to eat, he just wanted comfort. He couldn't believe Oliver wanted him to kill his boyfriend.

Oliver scrunched his nose up once he saw that Noah wasn't eating like he hoped he would have. Oliver kind of liked Noah in his own special way. He definitely thought the brunette was captivating and beautiful.

Noah didn't want to wait, he just wanted to get everything over with, "No. We can do it today." He said in the bravest voice he could gather. Oliver looked confused, but he wasn't going to stop him. Oliver was even a little bit excited. 

"Finish the food first, then we leave." 

A/N

I hope you guys are enjoying my book! Please vote and comment! I love hearing feedback, its my daily motivation to keep writing!