Earth Angel

"Shut it!" Oliver demanded, biting his lip as he felt guilty for shouting at him. He went hush for a few minutes, pulling himself together and letting his rage subside. "Noah, I'm not going to hurt you as long as you behave." Oliver spelled out, sounding like he was talking to a child. "You just calm down and everything will be fine," Oliver said in the best soothing voice he could've mustered up at that moment. He rested his gun on top of the glove compartment, giving Noah a warning. He flicked on the radio to a soft rock station, sighing quietly and attempting to block everything out.

The rest of the ride was silent, minus an occasional sniffle from Noah. Oliver swiftly turned into the driveway. It was steep and far off the main road. Nobody would be around if Noah started screaming and kicking. "We're here..." Oliver acknowledged, earning a soft whine from the boy in the backseat. Noah gently bit his lip as he remembers he has his phone, there is a chance he could get help. Oliver got out of the car and slammed the door, going around to the other side to snatch Noah. He waited a good minute before swinging the door open and grabbing the smaller, putting him in a soft chokehold, dragging him inside.

"Let me go, you asshole! You're fucking crazy!" Noah yelled while he tried to wiggle out of the man's hold. Oliver just laughed as he felt Noah try to get away from him. Noah yelped as he felt himself be thrown onto Oliver's cold floor. He just wanted to curl up cry, the cuffs had dug into his wrists, and his shoulders and legs also hurt. Noah just laid on the floor and didn't talk anymore, he just wanted to give up. He felt Oliver grab his phone out of his back pocket, Noah's only hope. His eyes grew watery again and he started crying, unable to wipe the tears off his cheeks. He starts to pull at his restraints again and kick his legs, mimicking a child throwing a tantrum.

"Calm down, angel", Oliver tells him as he hovers over the boy.

"Fuck you..." he growls with a trembling tone. "I'm not your angel!!" He yelled as he tried to stand, he was panting and hyperventilating. How was he gonna escape this?

"Mhm. Yes, you are, you are my little angel." Oliver chuckled as he grabbed Noah by his chin, forcing him to look at him. "You need to learn your place, and seeing the position you're in, I'd understand where you stand here fast." Oliver shot him a nasty glare as his hold tightened around his chin. Noah tried to return the glare, growling at Oliver in the process. It's not intimidating at all, though.

"W-Where are we?" Noah spoke up in his frightened tone.