Chapter Eight

"Are you already asleep, Yeonjun?", Soobin asked in a low voice. He was faced by Yeonjun's back and he couldn't stop but to stare at his back. The view in front of him urged him to hug his owner.

There's no answer but Soobin knew that Yeonjun was not sleeping. Yeonjun kept feeling the stare at his back as he uncomfortably laid on his own bed as if it's not his.

A minute passed, Yeonjun felt something on his nape as he felt his hair on his body proudly stood up. A shiver ran through his spine down to his feet. He immediately moved away but he was stopped by long arms.

"Where are you going? I thought you're sleeping?", Soobin teased him as Yeonjun imagined his annoying yet handsome smirk. Yeonjun still did not face Soobin. He laid there without any movements.

Soobin continue to kiss Yeonjun's nape trying to catch his attention. He lightly put his lips on Yeonjun's skin and later on his action became aggressive. He kissed, licked and lightly bite the sensitive skin.

The guy who was licked by a big rabbit couldn't help but to be drown by pleasure. Even it just his nape, he was strangely sensitive. His voice want to come out from his tightly pursed lips. He stopped himself from earlier but now he couldn't anymore.

"Ah!", a voice that surprised Soobin as he felt his big brother proudly stood up. As for Yeonjun, he realized that he made a weird voice so he suddenly put his hand on his lips and moved away from Soobin who let his guard down.

"Uh..mmm..I need to go to the bathroom", Yeonjun nervously said as he struggled to stand up. When his feet finally felt the cold floor, a big hand stop him. "Why are you going to the bathroom? I can help you and your little brother", Soobin said as his voice has became lower than earlier.

"I don't need any help so let go of me."

"Sorry, Darling. But I need your help."

"I don't want to."

"You don't want?", Soobin suddenly pulled him and he found himself cornered by Soobin. He was going to speak but he couldn't when a pair of lips was already own his. The kiss was a little bit aggressive.

Yeonjun suddenly felt hot as he accidentally bumped his lower to Soobin bulge. A million of sparks of lust entered the both of them.

"Ah! Ah...sto..stop...", Yeonjun moaned as Soobin kissed him down to his neck. Soobin licked the sensitive skin which turned to biting. He leave a marks on Yeonjun's skin wanting to create a canvas which shows possession.

Soobin put his hand inside of Yeonjun's shirt and started to caress the hot body of his owner. He felt his big brother trembled, wanting to enter something. It impatiently waited for something as he started to grind himself to Yeonjun who was overwhelmed by pleasure.

"Ung...ah...ah...mmm..", only incoherent sound came out from Yeonjun's lips. His mind was blank yet his body willingly respond to Soobin's touch as if it has own mind.

For Soobin, he was lost in pleasure. He knew he can't stop himself now. His big hands freely touch the seductive body. Remembering every curve, smooth and fair skin, and soft flesh. And his hands stopped on two big round cheeks. He groped it as he heard Yeonjun moaned.

"Like that? Only me can give you this kind of pleasure", he whispered on Yeonjun's ear as he felt him trembling. He felt something wet on his lower and saw Yeonjun's little brother which cover by layer of clothes wet.

"Did you cum? You already feel good? I can give you better that this. Do you want it? Answer me", Soobin ordered as he groped his butt cheeks. Only moan could be heard. It turn on Soobin but he wants a clear answer.

"Answer me."

"Mmm...ah.."

"Do you want it? To be touch by me?"

"Ah..ah.."

"Do you want something better, Darling?"

"...mmm...ah."

"Answer me or I will stop this," Soobin threatened as he halted his hand from groping the healthy cheeks. Yeonjun can't help but to nod.

"I need words, darling."

"I...wan...want...be...tter..."

"I will give you what you want, darling. Be ready."

And the erotic fight between them has started.