Chapter Six

As days passed, the relationship between Yeonjun and Soobin got better. Sometimes Yeonjun was pissed yet his heart was opposite when Soobin teased him sexually. Instead of fighting back, Yeonjun literally gave up.

Saturday came as Soobin dragged Yeonjun who was watching his favorite movie to go out. Soobin already has clothes since Yeonjun couldn't bear to see Soobin's lower body wrapped by towel everyday. 

"Where are we going? Can't you see I'm watching?", Yeonjun said in a pissed tone. His wrist was held tightly by big hand. Soobin continued to dragged Yeonjun as he spoke, "Is it wrong to have a desire to go out with you?"

"If it's you want, you can say it directly not dragging me literally", his hand struggled to escape from tight hold but it's failed. "But I'm excited. If I talk to you about this, you might refuse so what can I do?"

Soobin's word hit Yeonjun hard since it's true. Minute passed and Yeonjun didn't say anything so Soobin looked at him and saw guilty in other's eyes. "Don't be sorry. It was also my fault so don't show that expression", Soobin seriously said.

Silence engulfed them as they went inside of the bus. Yeonjun doesn't know where they are going but he kept quiet. They sat and patiently wait to arrive at their destination which only Soobin knew.

As the bus start moving, Soobin only looked at his side where Yeonjun was. He kept looking until Yeonjun was uncomfortable. "Don't you dare to say until here you're gonna do what you want", Yeonjun said in a low voice enough for Soobin to hear.

Soobin looked at him expectantly as his mind has decided. "I wouldn't allow you", Yeonjun said as Soobin did something. Yeonjun's face heated up and he was about to speak when a pair of lips stopped him again. It was sudden and the lips was not there on his anymore but the feeling stayed.

Yeonjun nervously looked at his surrounding but his moves was fast. When he saw no one noticed he sighed in relief and looked angrily at the big rabbit who was grinning. It was a cute view that even Yeonjun couldn't resist.

The embarrassment he felt earlier was gone as he lifted up his two hands and pinched the other's cheeks. It was now Soobin's turn to feel embarrassed. They acted sweetly that even the salt will taste sweet.

"They are disgusting, bro. Look what they are doing", someone said as his face darkened, showing disagreement. The other guy looked at the two guys who happen to heard the insult. "They disgusting......", the other guy stopped as he closed his book and looked at his friend.

"......for you. They didn't look like that for me. You know you should be envious. In this world, there are so many people who wear a mask and yet they found each other. Love is love. When you feel something, don't stop it", he said as he held his glasses. "It's either girl or boy, all you can do is accept it. You might regret it if you let it go. I guess this is the last time I'm going to hang with you since I'm gay", he said as he stood up leaving his friend. He walked towards Yeonjun and Soobin and said something.

"Don't let others break your relationship and thanks for the both of you. I said the last thing I want to say because the both of you gave me a reason", he said seriously as he patted Soobin's back and smiled to Yeonjun. As the bus stop, he went outside and waved his hand to the two guys.

"I was pissed earlier but when he said that I feel happy", Soobin said. His eyes were shining as he looked at Yeonjun's eyes. "You might be my owner but I'm the guy who loves you so I want you to love me and don't leave me", he continued.

Yeonjun felt crying. An overwhelming emotion appeared in his heart. He wants to cry not because he's sad it was because he didn't know why.

"Thank you", Yeonjun said which Soobin didn't understand. He looked confused but still he smiled. "Thank you", Yeonjun said again as he touch his heart. "What happened? Are you feeling tired?", Soobin asked. His voice was filled with concern. Yeonjun shook his head and said the two words again.

"You know we can cancel this-", Soobin stopped when he saw Yeonjun smiled at him and shook his head. "No, we can't." He has gut that they shouldn't cancel this.

Soobin smiled in the entire time and later on they have arrived to their destination. Yeonjun halted and his eyes were asking. "What are we doing in my parent's house?", Yeonjun couldn't stop but asked.

Soobin didn't answer and he just dragged Yeonjun inside the house. "Ma! Pa! We're going married!", Soobin yelled as he happily hugged the two person who was smiling. They already expected their presence.

Yeonjun was confused. His mind was blank until he realized what has Soobin said. "What?!"