who messed up everything?(2)

Start from the beginning

He go to search hitlar 😉😉😁

*****************************

"Omm"

Ommkara almost jump from his place to hear shaan...

"What happened? Why you are shouting? "

Ommkara said...

"Oho... I was searching for you.... actually "

"Stop"

Ommkara stop shaan....

"What?"

Shaan ask....

"Why you post those pictures on social media?"

Ommkara ask with a look which means you are finish....

Oh shit man... he still not forget it... damn .... I have to run as soon as possible . Shaan thought...

"We can talk about it later bro... but now the main thing is.... we all are going back home.... except Gauri.... you have to drop her.... but before that she want to talk with you alone.... so she is waiting for you at pool side.... go and meet her .... by"

Shaan said in one breath and about to run but ommkara hold his hand...

"Stop... you know no one can ignore OSO question"

Ommkara said...

Damn.... I have to think something else....shaan Now in his dramatic mode...

"Oye.. .if you want then hold Gauri hand.... why mine?"

Shaan said...

"What?"

Ommkara ask confuse...

"Oho mere bhole ommi..... "

Now shaan hold ommkara collar and pull him close.... ommkara eyes go wide...

"Today you have chance to spend  romantic  moments with your would be wife.... just lost yourself in romance omm.. . Enjoy"