the consequences

Target -95 votes.

***********************
The consequences..

***********************The consequences

Next day

The whole night Shaan and Sudha could not sleep because of the problem..
And here Gayatri, ansh and Piya were also tense and Gauri is not talking with anyone. she just locked herself in the room.

She is stubborn.
she is not ready to listen Gayatri to go to Oberoi mention or ask him an explanation. she is not ready to even look at him.

In The Oberoi mansion, the situation is same.
Omkara also locked himself in the room and not talking with Sudha or Shan.

They tried their best but failed to know what is the reason that Omkara did this, because before whatever they saw it was only love for Gauri.
then what happened suddenly that Omkara is behaving like this.

.

.

.

In morning when Sudha goes to Omkara room.
it is unlocked.
she feel happy and go inside the room to check him.

But, he is nowhere to be seen in the room.
at the same time Shan also came there and they both search but Omkara is not there.

They downstair and ask one of the servants .

" Did you see Omkara somewhere? he is not in the room "

Shaan ask one of the servants

" Yes, sir left in the early morning with his luggage, and he told me to inform you that he is leaving for Australia "

The servant replied.Sudha and shan feel really shocked. he left? how can he just left like this after creating a huge problem? now he is running away instant of facing it.

" Why did not you inform us at the time? "

Sudha ask in a little bit anger tone.

" You both were sleeping, so I thought it is not right to disturb you. that's why I did not inform "

The servants reply and go from there.

Sudha and Shaan are standing there in the thoughts what to do next.

.

.

.

.

.

Australia.

Ommkara reached his mansion and when the servants open the door, all of them were looking at Omkara and here there. only to find Gauri.
Omkara  looked at them confused.

" What are you looking for? I am here"

He said in his bossy tone and the servants look at him scared, specially rose.