that new girl

.

*************************

Gauri and Aarohi reach office.

Ommkara also reach behind them.

Gauri start her work.
Shaan also reach there. He was scared that gauri might get angry on him because of ommkara , but she didn't say anything.

Aarohi and shan left for work.
Gauri's cabin is change now.
It's more comfortable than before. Gauri doesn't argue on anything and concerntrate on her work.

Gauri enter ommkara cabin to say his shedule for the day.
But She is confuse to see a lady with ommkara.
She is talking something to him.

"Oh, hey Ms gauri. Come''

Ommkara said in his professional tone.

Gauri look at the girl.
She is a fit and beautiful girl.
Wearing stylish clothes. Smiling ear to ear looking at ommkara.
A very attractive girl with gorgeous looks.

" Miss Gauri she is Naina, she is new here and I appointed her for you. she will help you in your work"

Omkara introduce them and the girl smile to her but.....
Gauri feel that there is something wrong with this girl.
Or it's just her...... Jealous.

" But sir, I don't need any help you know that. I do my work properly"

Gauri argue.
That girl Naina frown in confusion.

" I know Ms Gauri, but you also know that we are working on three new projects. and the work load will be too much for you. I don't want you to get exhausted. So naina will be here with us. the main incharge is you but Naina will help you in all your work and that is final, no argument "

Omkara said in final tone and Gauri did not see anything.

" Hello Naina, nice to meet you "

Gauri greet to Naina and Naina shake hand with her.

" Hello Miss Gauri, nice to meet you too "

she reply

"Ma'am, she is gauri ma'am for you"

Omkara corrected Naina.
She turn to Omkara in confusion.

" Sir you said that I will help her in her work.  so I think we both are in same position, that's why I called her by name"

Naina said with her sweet voice.

" You don't have to think about her. you just think about your work. now please go and understand whatever you have to do. Always remember I don't like imperfection"

Omkara said in his bossy toned and Naina nods.

Don't know why Gauri is getting  negative vibe from this girl Naina.  she is gorgeous and her behaviour is looking good, but somewhere her 6th sense is warning her about Naina.