Ommkara weds Gauri

Mereko lining comments chahiye is chappy mai.... samjhe...🔨🔨🔫🔫🔫🗡🔪🗡🛠💉🔗⛏

*******************
Hamare Rikara ki shadi...

*******************Hamare Rikara ki shadi

Seeing this pic.... feeling like beauty and the beast...😂😂😂

******************************
Morning...

Gauri open her eyes slowly....
She adjust the light and wake up fully...
She sit and look around....
It's a big room with all the expensive things.... windows curtain are open...
She was sitting on a king size bed....

"So finally you wake up Mrs oberoi "

She heard and turn to her left....
Only to find him..
Sitting on sofa with a serious face glaring at her....

Then she remember everything...
He bring her here.... She look at the room and realise She is in Oberoi mansion.... in his room....
She turn to him...

"Why you bring me here?"

She ask glaring at him....
He stood up slowly and went near the bed....
She is going backwards....

He come near bed and lean towards her placing his both hands either sides of her....
She went backwards scared but now she is the edge of the bed....

She is sitting on bed... holding her breath.... He is only one inch apart from her face .... placing his hands either sides of her.... blocking her to escape from him...

He directly look at her eyes.... She is also looking at him.... He he is dangerously close.... and she is scared....

"Why a bride come to her husband's room after marriage Mrs oberoi ? Don't you know that?"

He ask smirking....

"What.... what .... do you mean?"

She ask controlling her heart beats.... his hot breath is falling on her face....
Making her shiver.... giving her goosebumps....

"We are here for our first night Mrs oberoi.... or as I say in our case.... it's first day.... because it's morning now"

Ommkara said examining her face....
She gasp in shock and her heart beat felt like going to stop now.....

"Shut up.... let me go"

She said and try to push him but no use.... He is stronger than her....

"Why you are feeling shy ..... it's common between couples right?"

Ommkara said leaning more towards her....but she use all her might and pushed him off from her....

"Just shut up Mr oberoi..... you can't touch me like this.... I'll never let you do this"

She shout at peak....
And it only increase his anger....
He lean and clutch her both cheek inbetween his fingers....
She flinch in pain....