Our child

.OUR CHILD.

*************************

The whole day everyone were busy in their own work.

Gauri can see that Naina is trying to get close to Omkara.
either she is intentionally brushing her body with his or saying something to impress him.

First she try to ignore, but somewhere in her heart she is really jealous from Naina.

After the office, Omkara said Gauri to come with him. as usual Gauri was showing tantrum, along with her anger her jealousy towards Naina is adding something more.
But still she could not denied for check up and go with him.

In car.

" Will you come with me tomorrow? "

Omkara ask suddenly and Gauri looks at him.

"Where?"

She ask confused that what he is talking about.

"To meet mom. She is in a meditation Centre. she is really angry on me. If you come with me she might feel better by seeing you "

He said looking straight feeling really guilty for upsetting his mother.

" So you want to use me to get forgiveness from your mother? "

Gauri ask.

"What? No... I just.... I just want to take you so mom will feel better and you will also meet her. I am not going to use you for anything "

He said honestly.
after thinking for a while Gauri said yes.

" But we have a meeting tomorrow with me Khurana regarding the new project? "

Gauri said remembering tomorrow schedule.

" I will handle that. we will go in the morning, I will postpone the meeting in the afternoon and Naina is there so she will handle rest of the thing "

Omkara said casually but Gauri's heart beat faster to hear naina's name from his mouth.

" Oh yes, she is very capable right?"

Gauri said in a sarcastic tone. could not control for jealousy.

Omkara looks at her confused. why she is talking like this about Naina.?

" Yeah, she is. that's why I transfer her here from Chennai "

Omkara said without noticing Gauri feeling.

" I wish you would never have done that"

Gauri Whisper to herself.

"What?"

"Nothing "

.

.

.