Resignation

.

****************************

In conference room.

The meeting is going on all the managers are explaining everything to Omkara. he is listening them carefully. Gauri and aarohi are sitting there.

Gauri is trying to observe onkara that is he looking at her, but she is surprised to see, he is not looking at her. he is really focused on the meeting.

After the meeting everyone disappear to their work and Mr Malhotra take Omkara to the cabin.

.

.

.

.

Gauri and Aarohi are sitting in canteen drinking coffee. Gauri is really Furious now.

" Did you see him? he was pretending like he doesn't care. but I know he is planning something again"

Gauri said in anger.

"I don't know Gauri but, he was looking cool, you should not get angry like this before you know the truth"

Aarohi said.

Gauri about to say more but then.

"Ms Gauri "

She hear Mr Malhotra and turn to him. Mr Malhotra comes to her.

" Ms Gauri, I want to say something to you before you get it wrong "

Mr Malhotra say.

" What is it  sir? "

Gauri ask.

" See Ms Gauri, I know everything about whatever happened between you and Mr Oberoi. but believe me, I am not related to any of these. I am truly going to South India that's why I want Mr Oberoi to take over this company. so my worker won't suffer. I am explaining this to you so you don't have any misunderstanding about my intention  "

Mr Malhotra explain and Gauri looks down. because she was really thinking that Mr Malhotra is helping Ommkara.

" Whatever happened in your personal life, I am sure you won't mix up them with your professional life, you are a smart girl, I gave you this job only because you are capable for it  "

Mr Malhotra said and Gauri nodes.

" I understand sir and I trust you, and have believe on me. I won't mix my professional and personal life  "

Gauri reply.

" Okay miss Gauri, all the best"

Saying this Mr. Malhotra left.

But Gauri is still thinking about Ommkara intension.
.

.

.