Ch.31| Drinking Beer!

Start from the beginning

Cyan Sung-Sun wasn't sure of how powerful Y/n was

Cyan Sung-Sun wasn't sure of how powerful Y/n was. However while her two comrades were arguing in the cafeteria she had gone in pursue of Harribel. When she arrived she saw the monster that was Y/n Sōsuke. To be able to shrug off an attack from all the Espada as if they weren't even there was something only Lord Aizen could do. The warning from her queen made it even clearer that they should not needlessly provoke the beast inside this room. He might look weak now, but he could very well suffocate them with that one arm of his. 

"May I ask what is an Espada and three Arrancars doing here?" He asked with his eyes still closed

"May I ask what is an Espada and three Arrancars doing here?" He asked with his eyes still closed. Tier Harribel's eyes narrowed. "I came to see if you were a threat" She said bluntly. She felt that being straightforward with this man was the best approach. "I see" He said raising his head to look at Harribel. "You are like us." Harribel said confusing the gamer. 

"You care too much about those next to you." She continued making the new Monkey King chuckle. "I guess." He admitted looking up. "How powerful are you?" Harribel asked the Gamer who smirked. "More powerful than you. That's certain" He said confidently. 

Apacci didn't take the playful tone and kicked Y/n on the face. "Oi! Scum bag! A weakling like you shouldn't joke like that" She said steeping on his head. "Apacci!" Harribel called out making the Arrancar take her foot off Y/n's head. "But he insulted you! He is nothing but a weakling!" She countered as Sung-Sun started to sweat uncontrollably. 

Mila Rose felt anger and annoyance, only those two emotions were being transmitted. Being around that man was suffocating. As if her throught tightened up and she couldn't breathe. It wasn't his spiritual pressure, it was his natural aura. "Appaci! Get away from there!" She shouted trying to get her friend away from the room. She was too late Appaci's arm was sucked into some kind of vortex which appeared on her arm. In one second her arm was there and in the next it wasn't.

Mila Rose now understood. Y/n may look weak right now, he may look defenceless and at their mercy. But that wasn't the case. It wasn't he who was cornered. He wasn't the prey. They were. Feeling fear Mila Rose and Apacci took an involuntary step back. All their instincts said to get away from that man as fast as possible. They instantly calmed down by a hand on both their shoulders.