9~Their Parents Own A Pantry

Start from the beginning

"Would you like to take with me?" He inquires.

"No!" I say almost immediately that it makes my voice come out harsh. But I couldn't care less. All I wanted was sleep. Something I haven't been getting because, at 2:00 am midnight, the alien-men decide it's time to attend to the Television. Either that or dance to some human music.

It was a handful with where the men will have their rest. That's why we decided them share a place in the garden room. Their idea not mine. Of course, when I do awake, the men would be found sprawling next to me or on the floor.

"If not take some portraits with me, why not play a game?"

"Taehyung, I am sleepy and I do not want to play a game with you or any body!"

"You're just like Yoongi hyung. All he does is sleep!"

Thank his lucky stars I'm tired today. With Exhaustion, I give a thumbs up, my eyes fully closed and my mind searching for a dark peace.

I am knocked out of my heavenly ascend into unconsciousness when an Alien decides to throw me over his shoulders. Wiggling doesn't do much job. Now I feel like releasing some spinach I had earlier. How bizarre strong is this man?

"Let me go now you peasant!" I growl but he ignores me and goes downstairs to the gaming room where he carefully settles me down on the puff couch.

Looks to me like the others are already years into the football game. Bafflement consumed me when they explained it was my male friend that taught them to operate electronics. In other words Kai. How they got him to explain to them without revealing what they were or their mission here, is a surprise.

Kai although isn't one to question or judge others, so he must have accepted thinking they just forgot operating it or came from a countryside.

"I'm back." Yuri sings and enters the gaming room with ice cream and beer. She still isn't leaving. I promise, she will never leave. She decided to ask the men about how the circus troops were before they left.

Lies, they told her. I might still not know these men from any where but they are the pure definition of what liars are. Or would have been.

I didn't intervene. More like I couldn't. Yuri kept on shutting me before I open my mouth. It seemed like she found their stories fascinating than she ever found Crazy Rich Asians. I decided to stop trying and listened to their lies, which shot through my ears like bullets.

Immediately, the men descend on the ice cream and cause a mess on my carpet.

"They look adorable!" Yuri announces that only I can hear.

"If you have a clotted eye." I mumble and thank goodness she didn't hear that.

"Where did you meet them?"

No way. I am about to become a lair. This stands against everything I believe in and feel to be.

"I-i met them and while doing some grocery shopping. They were hungry and didn't have money."

"Oh!" Her eyes widen.

"Yeah. When we stumbled upon ourselves, they begged tor my help in a prompt advance." Okay, now I'm having too much fun. The look on Yuri's face is extraordinary.

"That's... Wow! I didn't expect for men of their caliber to stoop so low."

I Shook my head in pity. "As did I."

"They seem okay now. Do you know their families?"

"Ah, yes! Their sister works as a farmer in the countryside and their parents own a pantry. Let's just say, they are brothers." I smile, unprovoked.

She scrunches her face up in confusion and bless heavens that my facade remains still as I said these things. Before she can initiate me onto more questions, the front door alerts me of a persons arrival.

Thank the person at the door, cause I am feeling awkward as hell is with it's lies. I surprisingly feel better accumulating all those fallacies about them.

My feeling of better disappears and my stomach clenches in anger when I take in the person at the door.

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

[A/N] Unedited