I said the last one looking at tara, karthik sir hugged me proudly tears were coming from tara eyes, i know it is a happy tears but i can't see her tears i wish i could wipe it but i can't, i could not even thank her as my wife.

VED POV :

My friend won the match oh my god my friend won world cup, i can't believe it, oh my god am i dreaming suddenly someone pinched me and said.

SHIVANI : no you are not dreaming its true that he won and made us proud.

VED : oh god i can't believe it shivani it is his first Match i couldn't go and see in live oh god i missed it.

Shivani rolled her eyes as i jumping here amd there saying the same lines again and again.

But what can i do, i know how much hard he struggled for this, i don't won't it to be a dream because i want to see him happy oh my god i am getting mad, shivani shouted

SHIVANI : ved will you stop jumping and shouting its night 3 o clock people will complain its not india to shout and jump whenever you want, it is New York. And call arjun and wish him maybe you will believe that is not your dream.

I nodded and immediately called arjun i shouted

VED : hey buddy congratulations for your first win.

Arjun said

ARJUN : don't you feel shame that you couldn't be here for my first match and shivani what about you atleast you could have come.

SHIVANI : i was about to come but suddenly i got a new project that why i could not come sorry yaar but congratulations for your win and where is the party.

From no where tara shouted but what is she doing there.

TARA : ved bhai and shivani you can see the party through wattsup video.

VED : Tara when did you go to delhi?

TARA : woh that my exams got over so i thought to meet parents but they were here so i came here and i wanted to see how Mr. Mistake play his match.

ARJUN : you know what ved if your sister wouldn't have come i would have hit 200 double century.

TARA : that wont happen even in your dreams.

I and shivani got pissed out seeing them fighting and shouted

WE : Shutup both tom and jerry.

ARJUN : okay leave about us when are you both going to come.

VED : i dont think so we can come sorry guys.

They hang up after some talking i immediately booked the next flight to chennai and said shivani

VED : we are going to chennai come lets pack up.

Shivani nodded as she know yeah when my friend won what am i going to do sitting in new york.

I went into a deep thought when shivani hugged me and asked

SHIVANI : hey what are you thinking

VED : i am hiding OUR MARRIAGE SECRET to arjun you know right he is my best friend i have never hided anything from him but i have to hide about our marriage to him, i can't even let him know because we have not even said to our family about our marriage. I feel like i am betraying arjun he think i share with him everything from childhood and thats true he knows everything about me even my family dont know that but i hiding the major thing which he should know.

AT THE SAME TIME IN DELHI:

ARJUN POV :

After talking with ved I went into a deep thought when tara hugged me and asked