Chapter 26

Chapter 26

-Eden's dream-

My eyes opened. I looked up to see Jesse's smiling face, his beautiful blue eyes looking at me. He looked so beautiful. I sat on his lap, my head resting on his shoulder. My legs bent, resting on the couch. Jesse was sat back, leaning against the back of the couch. The left arm around my waist and his right arm under the arche in my legs and his hand resting on my thigh. I was so comfy. All the other Boltonsare in here. There either cuddled up with there girlfriends or watching the Tv. Amy, Beth, Flora, Tessa even Jade are here. Teddy is playing on the floor. We're all sat enjoying each other company. Even though we aren't talking.

There is a knock at the door. At first its quiet adn nobody answers it. They knock again, this time harder and more viloently. We all sit there silently. Again they knock at the door. I stand up slowly, followed by Jesse and the others. I don't know who is at the door, but I don't have a good feeling about it. I opened the door slowly. Revealing my mother. Her face warm and smiley. She pulled me into a hug, tight hug.

I took a deep breath, I could smell her sweet flowery perfume. I have missed her so much. I opened my eyes, and then I saw him. Austin. I pulled out the hug and stubled backwards. Jesse caught me.

'W-what are y-y-you doing here?' I stuttered out. My mother looked at me and gave me a 'duh' look.

'To take you home of course. Come on we're going now!' My mother yelled in a happy voice. I began to panic and my breathing became quick.

'I DON'T WANT TO GO!' I yelled. Everyone was smiling and pushing me towards my mother. Even Jesse. They pushed me towards her. She grabbed my wrist and quiet tight. She dragged me outside. I couldn't break free, I reached out to grab Jesse. But I couldn't reach. He ust stood there waving and smiling at me. Austin picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I began kicking and punching Austin. I was screaming.

'LET GO OF ME! JESSE! JESSE! HELP!' I yelled. But he just stood there and waved. The more he stood there the hard I kicked and punched.

'Eden? EDEN! What are you doing!' Jesse yelled. My eyes flew open. I had tears streaming down my face, and my eyes hurt a little. The room was dark but I could still see make out Jesse's face. He looked worried. It was just a dream, just a dream. I locked my arms around his neck, pulling him close.

'Eden whats up? You've been crying, shouting and attacking me for the past five minutes.' He told me.

'What do you mean?' I asked. Jesse sat up and flicked my bed side table light on. I saw his face. He looked a little angry, my eyes darted to his chest. He was right I had been attacking him. His chest had red marks on his chest. They where the red bloches where about the same size as my fist. I looked at Jesse his facial expression showed confussion. My vision became blurred by tears. I had hurt somebody I loved the most. What happened to me, why did I attack Jesse? I climbed off Jesse, but ended up falling off and onto the floor. I looked up at Jesse who was looking at me. I felt embrassed. I sniffled and stood up, and ran into the bathroom. Locking the door behind me. I slid down the down and landed on the floor. I tucked my legs under my chin. I sat there for a while just crying. I heard Jesse call my name but I just ignored. By now I'd moved to the counter.

'I've had enough. I'm coming in!' He yelled. And sure enough he came in. He broke my door of the hindges. He came in and rushed over to me.

'Come on Princess. Tell me what's up.' He whispered to me. I threw my arms around his neck. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bed. He set me down gentley. I cuddled up close to him.