Chapter 13

Chapter 13

We got home around three this morning. I woke up on the sofa in the livingroom. I looked at my phone, it was two in the afternoon! I shot up and went into the kitchen. Joey, Bobby and some other guy where in there.

'Afternoon Bobby, Joey.' I greeted them. Bobby was sat on the floor reading. He looked up from his book and waved. Bobby was so shy and quiet. I hardly ever spoke to him. Joey texted me, saying afternoon. He was such a technology geek.

'Who are you? I don't remember having a sister when I left here.' The guy said. I was guessing he was the older brother I never met.

'I'm Eden. I live here. And you are?' I asked.

'Guy.' He shook my hand and then boiled the kettle. Guy was tall and muscled. His hair was blonde and his face was serious. You could tell by the way he looked that he was a Bolton boy. I must say he was good looking.

'You belong with me' started playing, it was my phone. I unlocked my Iphone and pressed the accept call button. I didn't look at the caller ID.

'Hello?' I ansered.

'ED! Wanna go christmas shopping?' Beth asked.

'Yeah sure. I just got up so come over while I get ready.'

'Okay I'll be over in 3. Bye.' She clicked the end call button. I put my phone away and left the kitchen. I got the lift up and skipped to my room. Beth turned up as I got out the shower.

'HEY!' she called.

'Hey Beth. I'm just getting dressed. I just got out of the shower. I'll be out in 3.' I called back. I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and a white vest top and put on a pair of convest.

'Ready to go?' Beth asked.

'Yeah.' We walked into the hallway and saw a very hungover Aaron. He looked horrible. He went into his room and slammed the door behind him. We went out to Beth's car. And set off to the mall.

'So how did the date go?' Beth asked.

'It was really good.' I replied.

'Tell me everything.'

'Well it was a triple date. With Amy, Aaron, Kade and Jade. But I didn't spend much time with them. Me and Jesse had dinner on the front of the boat. He made my favouite meal! Then we danced. Heard an arguemnet so we went to investigate. Jade and Amy were fighting. Kade carried her out and then the rest of us danced, sang, drank and stuff. And Amy and Aaron got pissed out of there minds. And then me and Jesse hung out until 2:30 and then we came home.' I explained breifly.

'I think you missed something out? Theres something your not telling me.' Beth eyed me. Her voice serouse but it was jokey-seriouse.

'Well... JESSE ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND.' I yelled. We both shierked, we pulled up at the mall and we got out.

'So who you buying for?' I asked Beth.

'I have to get my parents, grandparents, cousins. Basically family. Something for you and the theater club. So a few. You?' She asked.

'I have to buy for all the Boltons. So that's twelve. Something for Cora and David. Then there's Amy and you. I don't know Mikey, the car dude, but I should get something for him. And I want something special for Jesse.' I relpied.

We went into a beauty store. I picked up some gifts for Amy and Libby. I pulled out my American express card.

'You have an American Express?' Beth asked.

'Yeah. Libby gave me one. She put $3000 a month in my account!' I told her.

'You lucky bitch!' She punched my arm.

It took us three hours to do our shopping. We went into everyshop in the mall. I got everybodys gift. I got Teddy a teddy like the one on my bed that he plays with. I got Libby some beauty products. I got Amy some beauty products aswell. I got Jesse and Aaron something special.

Beth dropped me off and then went home, too.. I had about twenty bags. They were so heavy. I got to my room and shoved them all in my closet. It was now six. I wasn't tired or anything. I went along to Jesse's room. I'd finally learnt which room it was. I knocked on the door. Jesse opened it and pulled me into a hug.

'Hey. Whats up with the really tight hug?' I asked giggling.

'Sorry.' He let go of me.

'It's okay. I'm bored.' I whined.

'Well, we will have to sort that out then. What do you want to do?' He asked.

'Ummm, I want a watch a movie.' I replied.

'Okay lets go down to the basement, we have a home cinema down there.' He told me. We went down to the basement. There was lots of different selcetions. There was a door on the left that lead us to the home cinema. In there there was a cinema screen and two coner sofas in the centre of the room.

'What do you want to watch?' Jesse asked.

'I dunno what you got?' I looked through the DVD's. I found one of my favourite movies. Chalet Girl. That movie is so funny, but its a bit of a chic-flick.

'You found a movie?' Jesse asked.

'Yeah Chalet Girl. Can we watch it?' I asked.

'Yeah sure.' He took the movie and put it in the projector. We both sat down on the sofa. The movie started and he pulled me closer to him. I reasted my head on his chest. He put his arm around my shoulder.

My eyes flickered open. The room was dark. I lifted my head up from Jesse's chest. He was asleep, I guess we fell asleep during the movie. I tried to move away with out Jesse waking but when I moved he stirred and woke up.

'Where are we?' He asked.

'We fell asleep during the movie. I don't know what time it is.' I said yawning. We both searched our pockets for our phones but they weren't there. It was too dark to see anything. We carefully found the door and our way up to the kitchen.

'You hungry?' He asked.

'Yeah, you?' I asked. He nodded his head and I opened the fridge. I pulled out cheese, ham, cucumber, butter and bread rolls. I made a sandwich for us both. I still didn't know what time it was. I took my sandwich into the livingroom and turned the TV on. I saw the time! It was midnight. Jesse sat down next to me.

'Are you tired?' I asked.

'Not really.' We flicked though the TV channels. We put the 'friends' Marathon on and tucked into our sandwiches.

'Don't you have swim practise tomorrow?'

'No. The other day was my last practise until the new year.' I cuddled up to Jesse and fell asleep.