-Bonus Chapter-

-BONUS CHAPTER-

(Kade and Eden on a date)

'There's a party after the game. You coming?' Kade asked. I smiled and nodded. 'Good, wear something cute.' He told me pulling me into a hug. I giggled and hugged him back. He then pulled me into a kiss. We kissed for a few minutes and then he started the car and we drove home. The stereo playing a rock song. Not my personal favourite but Kade likes it.

'Who you playing against?' I asked.

'The bull dogs. We'll beat them easily.' He told me.

'I'm sure you will.' I said leaning over and kissing his cheek. We pulled up at the Bolton house and we both got out. We walked in, hand in hand. We went up to the games room, he played some X box game whilst I sat and listened to my music.

'I have to get ready for the game. Wear something cute for the party. But don't let anyone see what your wearing. I don't want them to get jealous and steal you away.' He told me, both of us laughing. We walked to our rooms. He kissed me and then went into his room. I got to my room and went for a long hot shower.

I knew what to wear for the party. I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a red vest top with a dark red pattern on. A pair of black boots and a leather, cropped jacket. I put on some mascara and lip gloss, my hair was in a scruff bun. It looked pretty nice.

I was ready, I knew Kade would wait for me downstairs. Like he had last week and the week before that. This is all we seemed to do. Go to school with each other. He'd give me a ride there and a ride back. He'd walk me to my locker and sit with me a lunch, I had to sit with him and his friends. Then on Fridays we would go to his scour game, celebrate his win at a party afterwards. On Saturday he'd meet up with the scour team and Sunday he'd be hung over, still, and I wouldn't see him.

I liked being his girlfriend and everything and when we were together I had fun. He treated me nicely. But all we would do is kiss and talk a little. I was a trophy. He wanted to show me off. You'll see tonight.

I walked downstairs to see him in his scour kit and we where ready to go. We got in his car, rock music blaring through the speakers. He was skying himself up for the game. He had been made captain of the team.

Ninety minutes later Kade had just won with the last touch down. The score was 17-14. The Panthers (Kade's team) had won. Everyone was cheering, Kade was on Drew and Peters shoulders, being carried off the scour pitch. I went out to Kade's car, where we met after all the games, to go to the party. He came out after ten minutes surrounded by his team mates and there girlfriends.

'Hey Baby,' He called pulling me into a hug and then kissing me. He put his tongue in my mouth. I was a little annoyed, but I didn't react though. 'You look sexy.' He told me, making me blush.

'Who's house this week?' I asked.

'Karl's. He has the best parties. Come on, babe. Lets go.' He let go of me and we set off to Karl's house. Jade got a in the back. Jade and Kade where good friends, but I still didn't like her. Jade stayed silent the whole ride, listening to the crap music.

We pulled up at Karl's house. There where already loads of cars parked out front and the music was pretty loud.

'Come on babe, I'm gagging for a drink.' Kade told me. We went inside, his arm around my shoulder. We both got a drink and started to dance.

An hour later I was only on my second drink. Kade on the other hand was on his seventh. I was a sensible drinker, Kade wasn't and he was supposed to drive me home. There was no chance I was going to let him drive. Not like this.

'Baby, get you sexy ass her.' He told me.

I did as I was told. I wasn't going to argue with Kade whilst he was drunk. It was whilst he was drunk he spent more time with me so I didn't object. He pulled me to the dance floor and we started dancing. Are bodies were close. My chest against his. Are hips moving in time with each other and against each other. My hands on his large biceps. His, one on the small of my back and the other on my thigh. Slowly working upwards, making me feel nervous at what me might do. Slowly my leg began to slide upwards. And so did his hand.

Our hips grinding together. His hands now on my ass. He kissed me, there was no passion, sparks or romance in it. He kissed me hard. Out tongues exploring each others mouths. His lips moved from my month to my jaw. And slowly working there way to my collar bone. He began to suck, giving me a hickey (Love bite). He pulled away after a minute or so and grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs. I knew what was going to happen. I knew what he wanted. But he wasn't going to get it. He lead me into a bedroom and locked the door behind him. He threw my back onto the bed, and brought himself over to me. I moved quickly and ran to the door. Letting myself out.

My heart was racing. I ran outside, and sat myself down on the side-walk. I got my phone out and looked though my contacts. I saw Jesse's. I could call him, but were still not talking. I decided to call Aaron.

'Hello?' He sounded annoyed.

'Aaron?' I asked. I felt tears in my eyes. I didn't know why.

'Eden? What's up? Where are you?' He asked his voice frantic.

'Will you pick me up? I'm at Karl's house.' I told him.

'I'll be there as soon as I can.' He told me before hanging up. And true to his word he was there in five minutes.