chapter 7

Chapter 7

Before I knew it a month had passed. Kade an I hadn't been on many dates. Just one every Saturday night. Well, if you can count football games or parties a date. But it didn't bother me that much. Jesse was still ignoring me. Aaron had been really kind and we hung out most days. I was still to meet Amy. Aaron told me she lived in the state over and she only came in the holidays. The November holidays where coming up. And she was coming over. Beth and I were really good friends. She now sat with us everyday at lunch. She and Jade didn't get along. And niether did I.

The schools Ballet and gymnastics team weren't that good so I quit after a few turn ups. Libby told me that she would take me to a gym and a dance studio after the new year. I couldn't wait. Everything was fine until the last day of the term.

___________________________________________________________________________

I had Biology last lesson. Jesse was sat next to me as usual. He was so rude, but I'd got used to it. Jesse turned to me and opened his mouth. The bell went and I stood up and went to the car park. I didn't want to listen to Jesse. I got to the car but Kade wasn't there. Jesse walked to the car. I let out a load groan.

'Nice to see you too,' Jesse said sarcastically. 'Before you start I'm driving you home. Kade went home earlier.' Jesse was stern but not mad. I got in the front and turned the music on loud.

'Where's Ruben?' I asked.

'He's off to his girlfreinds house.' He replied. Shouting over the music. We pulled up at the house. I jumped upstairs and ran to my room as quick as I could.

I flopped on my bed, burring my face in my pillow. A few minuets later there was a knock on my door.

'Come in.' I called. The door opened and I sat up. I expected to see Kade's smiling face. Instead I saw Jesse's sorry face. 'Get out.' I said sternly.

'Look, before you start,' He sighed. 'Just here me out.' He looked down at the floor.

'Okay.' I pointed to my desk chair. He took a seat. His eyes not leaving the floor. 'Are you going to look at me when you speak.' A bit of joking in my voice. He looked up and I saw his eyes. His big brown eyes.

'Look Eden. Over the ast week I've been a total dick to you. This arguement with Kade has really got to me. And I know I shouldn't take out on you...' He trailed off.

'Its okay. But I have a few questions though.' He nodded his head. 'First off. When we were in the games room... Was it just heat off the moment?' I asked. I crossed my legs and rested my hands on my lap. Jesse took a deep breath.

'No. Eden I like you but ...'

'Why? Why did you ignore me then?' I asked, getting angry.

'Because of Kade!' He got angry too.

'What about Kade?' I asked, suprised by his answer.

'Because Kade got pissed off when he saw us in the games room.'

'Why would Kade get mad?' He looked at me.

'Promise you wont get mad?' He asked. He was being serious. I nodded my head. 'Okay. Over the past week me and Kade have been having a big fight about it. And everyone else has choosen there side. But we all agreed not to tell you. But when I saw you in Biology today I felt bad-'

'Just get to the point.' I told him.

'Kade got pissed because he texted everyone, telling them he called dibs. And he got pissed because I didn't respect the rules off dibbs.' He looked me straight in the eyes. I felt my blood boil. I stood up and stormed down to Kades room. I heard Jesse behind me calling me. I opened his door. I stopped in my tracks. I was so shocked at what I saw.

Kade was in the same position as a press-up. He was in a pair off boxer shorts. Underneth him was the girl from lunch. Jade. She was in her underwear too. Her legs where wraaped around his waist. Kade stood and looked at me.

'Eden its not what it looks li-' I cut him off.

'You Bastard.' I called him. My voice a little shakey. He walked towards me. I turned around. Jesse was stood behind me. He stepped to the side and let me past. I ran straight to my room. I heard a lot of shouting. There was more than two voices. I laid on my bed. I felt so upset. The tears just flowed out. I felt a hand on my back. Aaron was stood in my room. I wiped my eyes. He sat on my bed and gave me a hug.

'Don't cry over that ass whole. He's not worth it.' Aaron comfortaded me.

'How did you know?'

'I heard them shouting and went down there. Jesse is furious. I'm guessing he told you.'

'Why is Jesse so mad?' I asked.

'Because I've had to fight for you. And I've had to be a prick to you because of him.' I looked up to see Jesse in the door way. He was craddling his hand.

'What've you done to your hand?' I asked.

'I punched Kade and bust his nose.' We all let out a chuckle. At that very moment Christopher voice came echoing through the intercom

'JESSE, KADE AND EDEN DOWNSTAIRS NOW!' Both Jesse and I raced downstairs. We both went into a room I've never been into. It looked like a office. Kade was sat on a couch next to Libby. She was busy mopping up his nose. Jade was sat at the other side of the office.

'What happened? Why is Kades nose broken?' Christopher asked. He was sat at a desk in the middle of the room. His hands crossed over his chest. I looked at floor. 'Eden?' He called my name. We all stayed silent.

'I punched him.' Jesse finally spoke. I looked at him. His face was emotionaless.

'And why did you do that?' He looked at me. I opened my mouth.

'Because Kade is being a prick. And doesn't know how to treat girls.' Jesse spat. Christopher began rubbing his temples.

'Thats no reason to punch him in the face!' Jade shreiked.

'Eden. Why don't you go up to your room? Jade go home pet. Cora will sort your nose out, Kade. Jesse, get ready for swim practise and afterward straight to your room.' Libby stood up. Her voice was strong but not mad. We all dispurt out of the office.

When I got to my room I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Aaron. Over the past month Aaron and I had become really close. He felt like a brother to me. I pulled him into a hug and just cried. He put a arm around my waist. And the other stroked my hair. A moment passed and he pulled me from his chest. He sighed.

'Come on Eden, he's not worth it.' He gave me a small side.

'Did you know?' I asked. He sighed again before nodding.

'You mad?' He asked. I shook my head. Suprisingly I wasn't mad. I knew that he would have hiden it from me to protect me.

'I'm going to bed. Night Aaron.' I got on my tip toes and kissed him on the cheek. I do most nights.

'Night Eden.' He turned around and went to his room. I went into my room and flopped onto my bed. Its suprising how quick a night can go. I felt tears in my eyes.

I called Beth later on and told her everything. She went buzzurk.

'If I ever get my hands on Kade Bolton, he is dead.' That made me laugh. We talked for an hour. I loved Beth, in a friend way, she was my best friend. She knew how to cheer me up.