7

Chapter 7

"Damn it."

I groaned as I buried my face in my pillows. This couldn't be happening. Fuck no. No, no, no!

I sat up, looking down at my body tangled in my sheets, cringing as I saw my stupid erection. I couldn't stop replaying and replaying the way Liam had kissed me the other day. Like, I'd basically dreamt about it, and now I was hard!

What the fuck?

I closed my eyes, trying to calm my body down, even if only a little. But the second I closed my eyes, I was back to thinking about Liam kissing me.

** Before I could even register what he was doing, Liam surprised me by crashing his lips on mine, his hands cupping the sides of my face. I was frozen. My eyes wide open as Liam leaned in and kissed me.

What?

He pulled back, a frown setting on his lips as he stared at me. "Kiss me back."

"But-"

"It'll make it look real." He rolled his eyes. "I know Amy has her doubts, and Russell definitely doesn't believe us. So kiss me. This is what couples do."

I glanced behind him for a slight second, watching in surprise as Russell and Amy watched us with wide eyes from that small kiss. Once they noticed me look at them, they both immediately looked away, clearly embarrassed to be caught.

They weren't expecting that.

"Okay." I looked back at Liam, watching as he smirked and shook his head. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me flushed against him. I gasped a bit at the immediate contact. I could feel my heart beating faster as I realized I was so... close to him.

"Relax Noah." Liams deep voice came out a whisper. "Wrap your arms around my neck." I swallowed, doing as I was told. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment at the fact that he had to tell me what to do. Why was I being so weird? This was all for show.

I'd never kissed a guy before though. Never even really thought about it. I knew there was nothing wrong with it, but I've always been with women. So this just kind of felt... different I guess.

"Good." He mumbled as we settled into a pretty intimate position, clearly not caring that there were people around. I said nothing, unable to stop myself from examining all of his features.

His piercing eyes, the long dark eyelashes that seemed to curl up just a bit. The slight stubble that was beginning to grow. He was so... good looking. I'd said it before, I knew he was good looking. But it was a good looking that you couldn't deny. Some people were just pretty, and everyone seemed to mutually agree. Liam was one of those people. I just never thought he was 'good looking' in a sexual way.

Before I could continue to overthink myself to death, Liam leaned in and kissed me again, this time not catching me so off guard. I closed my eyes, slowly allowing myself to relax and kiss him back.

My body felt warm all over, almost like a sheet had been draped over me. His lips were so soft and he felt.. normal. Nothing weird. Nothing different then when I kissed women. Suddenly, I was hit with a slight sense of adrenaline, my body feeling a bit agitated and needy. I couldn't help but tightened my arms around his neck, bringing him impossibly closer to me, trying to also deepen our kiss. Liams hands squeezed at my hips, making my body jolt in surprise. My groin pressed up against his by accident, making me feel...