Chapter 8

So.... I may or may not be using this chapter as a way to procrastinate writing and publishing the latest story for MLCSS (feel free to check it out :P). Anywho~

Gene's POV

-The evening before-

"Watch it!" I groan. Sasha was this close to accidentally slamming my arm into her locker.

She gave me a tired, aggravated look and replied with, "Sorry, sorry. Won't happen again."

"We both know that's a lie. Anyways, what's up? And don't you dare say 'nothing', again."

"Whatever... the cousin of a family friend is coming to attend at the school. Total jerk. I got into a fight over why he was coming to school here, and ending up getting beaten pretty badly. She kept saying, 'it's none of your business, and if you dare tell your mom about him being there, so help me, I'll- and so on. The point is I now have to worry about some obnoxious jerk coming and bullying everyone into submission."

I stare at Sasha with my mouth open, practically touching the ground.

"So we not not only have to worry about getting our grades up, our fellow peers losing any respect they even had for us, just so we can graduate high-school- but some wacko with mental issues? I'll pass."

"You can't just overlook it Gene. Look at me, I'm covered in bruises from the head down. We have to get the school afraid of him, and to turn on him when he gets here. For both of our sakes."

She has a point.. ahhh.."Fine. We'll deal with him when he gets here."

"Sounds like a fight- I definitely won't be taking part in~"

"Sasha, you little-!"

"Bye, I have palm reading sessions to get to."

"SASHA YOU UNFAITHFUL LITTLE—!"

Annnd she's gone. Great, a have psychopath to beat up, and I only just managed to get my grade up to a D. Lovely. Bye D+ and hello detention-

Grumbling, I made my way through the hallway (although people pretty much cleared the way, so I mean...), and walked home since I don't live far.

"Dante! I'm home~" I shout.

"Okay bro! Can you come up 'ere real quick?"

"Sure, why not."

Walking upstairs, I hear someone on the phone. "Dante, I'm coming in."

"Yo."

"What's up?"

"Aph just called and said there was some suspicious lookin' guy outside the high school, I figured you'd know who it is," Dante laughed.

"Haha. Hilarious," I sighed. "That wasn't me, but some weirdo's showing up soon. Look out for 'em."

"What, is he worse then you?"

I laughed, "So the rumors say. I gotta go, talk later?"

"Yeah sure."

Aph saw him? Outside the school? Looks like we got ourselves a rogue wolf, ey~

<3

Me: so when was ur cousin coming

Sasha: like attending school? I have no clue lol

Sasha: he should already be in town tho so look out ig

Me: any chance he'd be by the hate

Me: *gate

Sasha: as in the school gate idk

Sasha: prob i don't see why not

Me: k thx

Sasha: why?

Me: Dante said that Aph saw someone sus outside the gate so figured I would check

Sasha: ohh k

Sasha: srsly tho- Aph?

Me: I- no. Just no (read. 3:47)