Chapter 2

Aphmau's POV

I walked back to my house and during it, met rain. I still managed to get to my destination. I knocked on the door to my house and found a bunch of worried friends. The first person I heard was Garroth. "Where were you?" he asked, half yelling. "We were worried sick!" Laurence complained. This went for..... ten minutes? I couldn't keep track. "Calm down, I was only out for an entire five minutes. Geez." "Wait..... really? I never noticed." realized Dante. "Yah....." I informed; then my sarcasam kicked in. "Wait. Did your phones die?" I swear I'm gonna teach them how to read a clock. Ugh. Cadenza stage-whispered, "Maybe...?" "Whatever. Let's organize everything." 

                                    ♥              ♥             ♥

After we were settled in for the night, we played truth–or–dare. It was my turn, and Cadenza was gonna get a kick out of this. "I dare..... Cadenza to kiss the floor." I smirked. "Really? Really?? Oh come on!" she complained. Everyone laughed, but she still did it. Kawii~Chan was next. "Kawii~Chan dares Aphmau~Senpai to kiss Dante~Kun." It was our  turn to complain. "Kawii~Chan!!!" Everyone burst out laughing all over again. We did it —because we're not chickens—, but it left us blushing, and Garroth and Laurence mad. I chuckled and said; "Calm Laurence, Garroth." They realized that were fuming, and tried to calm down but failed. Me and Dante gave a single laugh. "Garroth and Laurence kiss. Embrace in your bromance!" They did it unwilling, then heard Michi say: "Aphmau kiss Aaron." she smirked. I assume she said that to anger Laurence and Garroth. Me and Aaron looked at each other, then at Laurence and Garroth, an did the dare. We went to bed for the sake of their health. Haha. 

                                   ♪             ♪            ♪

It was  morning, and we departed. Which left me thinking. If I had kissed Dante, does that mean I kissed Gene in some way? Blech. I'm dumping that thought.