Chapter 6

"Hey, what class do you have next again?" Katelyn asked me and Lucinda.

Lucinda answered her question for me. "We have art, then werewolf history with Mr. Kevin."

(Turns out that's what the werewolf teacher is called during P.D.H- Pheonix Drop High )

"That old werewolf teacher? Geez. I didn't even know that he taught here anymore." Katelyn said chuckling.

"Surprise?" I said, unsure. I mean I was only in my freshman year, so.....

"Yah. Come on, we better get to class before we're late." Lucinda said.

"True. Cya' later, Katelyn!" I shouted as Lucinda dragged me away to our next class.

---------------------------------------------------

We sat down.

"Hey, do you have an extra pencil? Can I use it?" I heard someone whisper right as the class started.

I turned my head towards the direction of the voice. It was, ugh, Zenix. He was actually asking? Wow.

The person he asked gave him a pencil.

Huh?

Before I could over think the small action, the teacher started class.

"Ok everyone, I'm going to pass everyone a piece of paper, then have everyone pick a name out of a hat." He showed the class the sequin covered plastic hat. "Then you will draw that person. Understand?"

Everyone nodded.

I picked the name from the hat. I let out a quiet gasp.

I heard Lucinda do the same, but hers was more of a yes.

"Who did you get?" I whispered.

"You." She chuckled.

The art teacher gave us a funny look. "Oh, and one more thing. You can't tell anyone who your drawing/painting/sketching, and I will collect them on Thursday next week."

The class groaned, me included.

But not because of the assignment-- but because of who.

Yah. I got Gene.

I almost gagged.

As you might expect, my next thoughts were based on these three words:

What. The. Heck.

We all spread out to different parts of the room to start.

Even though I hate him, doesn't mean I wouldn't draw him. I just won't sign my name.

Yeah, because that plan will work. I thought sarcastically.

I started the sketch.

---------------------------------------------------

And, finished. Now I just needed colored pencils.

Aside from the fact that I absolutely hate his guts, the drawing turned out rather well.

Great. Now I just have to bring it home, color, than somehow get it to Gene.

Doesn't life just love me.

❤❤❤

Sorry for not updating sooner!
Please don't kill me...

Anyways, I've had really bad writer's block these past few months, and I'm sorry for that.

Cya later,
~Galaxy