Chapter 1

Let's see - Katelyn, Kawii~Chan, Lucinda, Cadenza, Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Vylad, Zane, Michi~Chan, and Aaron were coming. Wow. That's 11 people. Well, now for class. I had werewolf class? That's odd.... I'm not a werewolf. Whatever.

*in class*

"And that's why --." I just stopped listening at that point, until he said we we're getting assigned seats. What. The. Heck. Ughhhh.......... "And Aphmau next to Gene." "Excuse me? Mr. Bork? Did you read the list write? I swear you said Gene." I said, my voice full of annoyance. "Yes," Mr. Bork said in the middle of eating some beef, "I did. Now boys, walk over to your partners and take a seat." As Gene walked over, I said though gritted teeth,"Touch me and your dead." "Ok, Ok. Geez. Didn't know you had claws!" said Gene playfully. That's it. "Why you-!" Mr. Bork cut us off with a growl. Several other students glared at Gene like he was prey. I think Gene got the message since he practally shrunk in his seat. Well, that will work for now.

Gene's POV

After Mr. Bork growled at me, and the students glared at me, I was soooo embarrassed. Ecspecialy because Aphmau was right there. If she really thinks she won, she'd better think again. After school, I had a fight with Kitty, and I wrecked her. When she had enough, she bounded off towards her friends. Ugh. Just the sight of her made me want to hurl. Lucinda glared at me, and told Kitty I was looking at her. I overheard her yell "Gene.... He's a good for nothing jerk!" And, for some reason, a pang of I don't know what (emotions lol) struck me as she said those words.

Aphmau's POV

Why did all of sudden I feel bad? I shook the feeling off, and said, "Let's go." Cadenza sighed, "Finally." "Actually, guys? Here's the key to my house. I'll be right back." "Huh? Uh... Ok." Garroth and Laurence said all confused. I was heading to the band room to play the guitar and sing.

(Video Above)

Gene's POV

Curious, I followed her to the band room. Huh? That's odd..... Why was she headed to band room? Slowly I took out my camera, when I was a good distance away. I starting video-taping as she pulled up a seat, grabbed a guitar, and a piece of paper. Then – she began to sing. It was beautiful. I stopped recording, listening to the rest of the song. Whenever she stopped singing, a boy's voice played, it sounded as if it was a recording.

"Oh geez I haven't sung in a awhile! I should really practice more.." I heard her say. "Ugh, now I have to pack up so I can get home...." After hearing that I left right away.