Chapter 3

Gene's POV

Dante came home from his sleepover at Aphmau's house. Worse, he's her friend.  Dante told me everything that happened.

xXFlash BackXx

"Guess what? Kawii~Chan dared Aphmau to kiss me. At first I was like, Uh-uh. We did it any way for the sake of our pride." Dante blurted out. 

I asked, "Did you find anything 'bout her? Is she Shadow Night material?" 

"All I know so far, is that she's planning on joining chorus, and has no current crushes." 

"That's all?" He shrugged, "She's not exactly dumb. Just know—she has no idea of what your doing." With that said, he left. 

xXBack to Present TimeXx

I swear, this is gross. At least I have a plan.

When Maria (Gene and Dante's mother) dropped us off, Dante went to hang out with Kitty, and I went to the gang. "Gene, what are you planning on doing with Kitty? Heard she kissed your brother." says Sasha. 

"I'm gonna go to school today and 'learn'." I laughed. 

"Good luck with Kitty! Hehehe...." Sasha giggled. I sighed and walked away. 

Aphmau's POV

At school, Gene was making a big point to hang out with me and my friends. Eventually Lucinda asked, "Gene, what in the world are you doing? You've been following us around all day." 

"Will you just leave already? My god." I complained. If he didn't leave, I would make him. 

"Geez..... Didn't know Kitty had claws. Besides, there's nothing you can do to me." he teased.

 I asked "Wanna  bet?" 

"Why not? I know I'll win anyways." I laughed. 

He had no idea of what we could do. "Does Kawii~Chan have permission from Aphmau~Senpai?" Kawii~Chan asked. 

"Everyone has permission." I smirked.

 "Huh?" Gene asked; confused.  He really had no idea what was comin' for him, did he. 

"Finally! A fight that's actually worth it." Aaron said. 

Just then, Sasha and Zenix showed up. "Really Gene?" Zenix complained. "We were in the middle of tagging the building........" Sasha complained. 

Garroth and Laurance said, "Even better." 

"Michi calls Sasha!" 

"Huh? Oh, this is gonna be an easy fight." Sasha bragged. 

Zenix looked offended. "Shut up Sasha. Everyone knows Me~fia aren't powerful."

 Kawii~Chan and Michi~Chan instantly pounced on Zenix, and left him with a bunch of angry red claw marks down the sides of his face. 

Aaron, Garroth, and Laurance beat up Gene, and the remaining people wrecked Zenix and Sasha. When the fight was over, Sasha and Zenix ran away, half-limping. I pulled Gene to me by his shirt, and punched him in the face, shoulders, and then his chest to knock the air out of him. Out of energy, he fell and we walked away. 

"Who had fun?" I asked, my voice sounding accomplished. 

"I sure did." Katelyn boomed. "

I thought it was just plain, funny." Aaron laughed. 

"'Why  not? I know I'll win anyways.' Yah, okay Gene. Sure." I said through uncontrollable laughter.