Ch. 10 The Sickness is the medicine (final part)

∽∽∽yall this part might be really random because i have readers block!∽∽∽

-as you were laying in bed you thought about everything that has been going on since friday afternoon. You woke up pretty early and turned your alarm off before "Dance Floor Killa" played all loud. your dad was still sleep you thought. you hopped out of bed put on some Nike slides and a Jacket to go outside and take the trash out. On your way outside past the counter you see your dad left a note...

*Mr. Nathans note*

Dear baby girl, I went out on a mini vacation for about a week. I figure your old enough to stay home by yourself. and i know i said no staying at Jakes over night but sorry for going away like this and i give you my permission. I left my phone so no one could get in contact with me. Im sorry if this confuses you or makes you upset but this is something i needed. 1,000 dollars is on a debit card on the kitchen counter just in case. Good luck,

Love, Daddy

*end of note*

-What the hell? you thought. So not only were you home by yourself but you had nothing to do. after you took the trash out you were about to call Jacob when he called you. you answer the phone.

Jacob: hey Ki ... *he said shyly*

You: hey bro. whats wrong.

Jacob: nothing...hey ii wanna make up for yesterday and take you shopping.

You: no thanks. i dont want to feel like i depend on you. even though in a way i do.

Jacob: whats that suppose to mean.

You: Jay...i know this is hard for you to understand because your a great person and your my best friend but your always buyimg me things and doing things for me, you take me everywhere. Im starting to see you more as my father than...my bestfriend. dont get me wrong i love and appreciate the things you do for me but its becoming to much. i dont want to feel like i depend on you for everything and im not saying you do but i dont want you to feel like you can buy me out of an attitude when we fight etc.

Jacob: o. i see what you mean.

You: yea, you mad at me?

Jacob: no i love you too much sis...and since you told me something yesterday, theres something i have to tell you.

You: yes?

Jacob: well you know Dez...

You: yea

Jacob: well ha i kind of like her you know. shes so down to earth and sweet... i feel so special with her...the only thing about her is i wish she was a little thicker like you lol.

you: o...well ask her out...

Jacob: yea but heres the thing, i kind of already did. Yesterday was suppose to be our date but then i got scared and thats why i asked you to come and the only way i could get you to come is if i said i was taking you shopping.

You: wait...wait wait. so your basically saying you think the only reason i will do things for you is if you buy me something? or that you really didn't care to hang with me yesterday, you just needed me to be there so if you messed up i could pick up your shit for you?

Jacob: Kiyana, i hang with you all the time! i cant believe you would judge me like that?!

You: me??? Jacob your the one whose beem acting all fake lately. putting me off...you know... its starting to piss me off!

Jacob: Piss you off? PISS YOU OFF? Kiyana, yo ass been walking round stubborn and shit for the last few days! you know im sorry about what happened with scoot and apparently what he did to you most definitely fucked up your attitude! And to make matters worse, to make your self feel better you went off and fucked around with one of my best friends! No to mention you actually had the audacity to sit down and hee hee and haa haa with his girlfriend only a day after you did it with him! Then you sent bad signals to a sweet person that i was actually starting to feel.! Now you wanna tell me im pissing you off!? really?Heres another thing, I tried to hook yo ass up with Marcus but you too shady and stubborn to give him a chance! and to be honest he dont even like you! He just wants to make sure you dont cause no fucking destruction, trying to be a friend. He thought you were beautiful and although yku werent perfect for him he thought he could get into your heart and warm you up a bit.!

You: DAMMIT JAKE YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT! I MAKE MISTAKES OKAY!

Jacob: IF I MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT THEN WHY ARE YOU MY FRIEND HUH?...HUH? o yeaa it cuz nobody else is stupid enough to even be your friend but me!

You: *starts crying* thats not true! Issa is my friend...

Jacob: You already basically gave it up to him ha, some close ass friends! And then the only reason you know him is because of ME!

You: you know Jake, i sacraficed my friends for you... i dont have many friends because either they got jealous, said i was changing, or thought that i didnt care...i was there for you while you were there for me...

Jacob: well maybe im there too much...

You: what does that mean?..*phone got silent* Jake... Jake...JAKE?.*you finally hung up the phone*

-Damn was all you could think. You cried over a bowl of cereal. you cried on your way upstairs. you cried whe you took your shower. Your mom called but you cried and didnt answer. you laid in your bed and cried all day. You decided that since everyone thought you were such a bad person... you were gonna be a bad person...

∽∽∽THE END ∽∽∽

∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽

•Okay you guys so i kind of cut the story short. i will start the sequal soon. this is to just keep you exited! ♥♥♥