Ch. 8 Realize (long chapter)

a ∽∽∽this might be a long chapter!∽∽∽

-As soon as you wake up you hear the alarm on your phone go off playing "Dance Floor Killa" . you wake up to a text from Jacob...

Jacob: Morning girl. wussup?

You: nun just woke up a few minutes ago.

Jacob: Oh... guess what!

You: o Lord Jacob, what?

Jacob: im taking you shoppin 2day! You: Why may i ask?

Jacob: o u don't want me too? il stay my ass home din!

You: noo Jay im just kidding. but why tho?

Jacob: idk i just feel like it and i want u to meet someone...

You: well okay... what time? and make sure its not to long cause dad has came to the conclusion that your gonna get me pregnant lol.

Jacob: lol pops is crazy and il pick you up roun 1? mayb.

You: ok what should i wear?

Jacob: ummm sum simple im gon b dressed super cas so yea.

You: ight ttyl gotta get ready. love u bro

Jacob: love you too.

*end of text convo*

-As your getting ready to shower you get a text message, you didnt even know the number...

*text convo*

???: Hey is this Kiyana... Kiyana Nathan?

you: ummm yea who is this may i ask...

???: O good its Ricka...you know Issa's gf. you remember me?

You: o yeahhhh! hey girl wats up?

Ricka: yea not much um.... i wanna hang out with you later...do you mind?

You: umm no but im probaby gonna be hanging with umm Jacob until late this after noon but wherever you are at the time he can drop me off there. where you wanna meet?

Ricka: ummm can you do Starbucks around 6ish?

you: yea sure that'll work.

Rika:ok goo. see you later, kiyana.

*end of text convo*

-that kind of creeped you out a little. Why was she texting you ...U did remember giving her your number but that was a while back...then it crept into your mind....Did she know about last night.....it killed you...

Dad: IM GOING TO WORK! *he yells up stairs*

You: OKAY!

-you decided to go ahead and hop in the shower. Jacob said dress casual so you threw on some black nike basketball shorts, your Jacob Latimore Arrows t-shirt, some black and golden high top adidas, your golden Jacob Jewel necklace, and a pair of Jakes elite nike socks. you put your hair in a huge bun and put on a simple black head band. You felt like a thug today and dressed for the part...although you were still cute.

-It was almost 1 and you knew Jacob would be there soon so you grabbed your Juicy Contour wrist wallet, your cell phone, and your cherry carmex and walked out the house...it was already 1:15 and Jacob wasnt there... you got kind of pissed off and decided to call Jacob...

You: aye bro where you at!?

Jacob: im literally like 5 minutes away chill!

You: okay...