Ch.6 Issa Works Things out

-∽∽∽just a recap of the last chapter!∽∽∽...you were so nervous to be in a room with Issa alone. He had a girlfriend (he was faithful as far as you knew) and a child so you never really took your feelings for him to heart. He was also 3 years older than you and was almost legal. O how this stressed you out! He leads you to the bed and sits you down with his arms round your shoulder...

Issa: you know, you shouldn't be mad at Jake...and hes really worried about you...

You: i know. i told him i was sorry. But if you only knew what Scoot did to me...

Issa: what did he touch you!? tell me and i will get Chuckee, Jacquees, and the whole FYB crew to roll up on his ass!

You: i dont think you have to do all that but he did kiss me...to the extreme. and made me you know... Handy Man him... it would have been different if it wasnt...you know..HIM. Ughh im so discusted!

Issa: look, like i said Jacob cares about you...and ive never told you this but... I do tooo...alot...

You: well your supposed to right? were friends...

Issa: but i feel it should be more than that...i know your too young for me...and i got my baby mama and Issa Marie but.... i want you too...so much more....nd i know you feel that way too...

-you liked Issa but more as a "older dude crush" . you never knew he felt this way about you. you liked it but...felt bad about his girl and all.

You: Issa i do but it would be wrong and Jacob and idk!

Issa: look...

You: i...i.. *gco*

-next think you know Issa's smooth hand brings your chin towards him. His sweet lips touch yours and your in a lip lock. You liked this sooo much but felt so wrong! He caresses your arm. "Damn his hands are smooth" you thought to your self. His tongue started to say hey to yours and it got real from there. you loved his caramel skin and he loved your milk chocolate skin. you slowly start to fall back. Issa climbs on top of you. you accept his every move. He quickly takes off his shirt... you diiied! golden abs like melted caramel! you peek one eye open and you can see the veins in his muscular arms. you simply melt and quickly close your eye. he starts to unbutton his jeans. after thay he simply lifts Jacob's t-shirt up your stomach. all of a sudden you feel something kind of poke you. it felt like he was reaching in the bottom of the chip bag trying to find thay last crum. after three "dips" you jump up quickly...

Issa: my bad...do you want me to slow down or....

You: umm no..i just cant umm. you have a baby and a girl friend and Jacob's down stairs and your 17 and im 14 and i just you know..can't.

Issa: i understand...sorry...i got carried away....

You: its okay...i guess...

-you pull down the t-shirt. Issa quickly zips and buttons his jeans. He slides his shirt back on and stands up.

Issa: i guess i better go now...its getting late and i gotta drop Marie back at her moms house....

You: okay...

- Issa gives you a hug and a quick peck on the cheek...

Issa: hey im sorry...and you still my little niglet?

You: yea lets let that one go and yes haha im still your little niglet.

-Issa goes down stairs you hear him get Isa Marie and leave. you didnt really feel all that bad about what happened. Maybe this was something that was long over due... only one thing got to you....you kind of lost your virginity...maybe 3 strokes didnt count. you decided not to count it. you heard Jacob coming up the stairs...

Jacob: soooooo Issa helped work out your problem...

You: huh no! nothing happened! i mean um yea we talked...i feel better...yea

Jacob: umm. ok? well move over

You: ok

-you move over so Jake could get in the bed. you guys were like bro and sis and slept together all the time. you began to feel bad bout not telling Jacob anything but you thought something would make up for it...and it will...reaaaaaal soon.

∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽

•woaah there Issa who knew he could get it in like that!? sookie sookie now!

•But how can you not tell Jacob what happened?

•In the next few chapters this going to come back a little and when it does... shits gone get real!

•Keep reading!!! look out for ch.7 and 8 cuz its gone be a hot mess!

♥Issa's ig @issaiam (ithink) and Jacob's ig @jacoblatimore