Ch. 4 My Everything!

You: nothing....

Jacob: No Ki, what in the hell happened!? im already ticked at Scoot for showing up in the first place but you not telling me anything most definitely doesnt help!!!

-you had never seen Jake so angry. This showed how much he cared for you. you had no choice but to tell him, in all respect.

You: Sc. Sc. Scoooot! *you begin to sob* I HATE HIM SO GOD DAMN MUCH...WHY DID HE COME HERE? HOW DID HE KNOW I WAS HERE!? HUH JAKE? YOUR SUPPOSE TO PROTECT ME. YOUR LIKE MY BROTHER, MY BODY GUARD, MY STRENGTH...MY. EVERYTHING JAKE!!!

Jacob: Ki, look i didn't kn...*gco*

you: THATS RIGHT YOU DIDN'T KNOW....sorry. im sorry Jake. i...i didnt mean to ye...*gco*

Jacob: its ok i know...i know.

You: But Jay, how could you know? its not your fault. it's ok you dont understand.

Jacob: I dont understand?... I Dont understand!? Ki, ive known you since the getcho! ok! we are the only two people who understand eachother. we promised eachother no matter what happens, we'll go thru life together whether its as Best friends, a couple, husband and wife, whatever. The fact of the matter is i understand. I understand you....more then you understand yourself..

-All you could do was cry. everything was so confusing, and Jacob was right...

*Jacob's POV *

-I can't believe what she just said. I dont understand her....!? She knows i love her shes my bestfriend...sister...strength, confidence, my....EVERYTHING! I lo...

*Normal POV*

you: Jake?

Jacob: yea...?

You: im kind of tired so im gonna go ahead and get in the bed ok?

Jacob: okay...il tell Issa and Jacquez not to come over okay?

You: Alright

-Jacob gives you a hug, you grab your glass of hawaiin punch and go upstairs...its been a bad evening.

∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽

•WOW who knew that you/ Kiyana felt this way?

• I know this is my first time kind of giving the little post chapter information but i think it brings me more readers and helps a reader who didn't understand somehing quite right get comfortable with the story.

•Overview: so Ki breaks down and tells Jake how she feels about him a little but doesnt even tell the half of it! Jacob feels a similar way but tries to keep cool about it.

•Sorry for the short chapter but its packed with info! get ready for the next part ;) but things don't steam up for a while! KEEP FANNING ME I LOVE YOU GUYS!♥♥♥