Ch. 3 Why is he here?

You: Jake what is he doing here...

Jacob: look i don't know. Scoot what are you doing here?!

Scooter Smiff: what you mean what am i doing here? i cant stop by my homies house... ha and see my ex... matter fact what yall got going on?

Jacob: nothing but you need to get the hell out of my house.

-you Jake was mad because he doesnt curse. you were so upset. A while back you and Scoot went out. He wanted to have sex with you and although he was sexy enough you werent ready for that. especially with him. you still believed that Jake was gonna be the one you were gone give it to. After you told him no he starting trying to force it on you. making out with you in public, squeezing your butt in front of Jacob, making you look like a hoe, putting your hand on his "lap" all the time, etc etc. You hated it. and although he never physically hurt you. you felt as if you werent safe. Jacob had to set him straight and you felt guilty for ruining their friendship but Jacob said he never really was a real friend.

Scoot: man for real you gone do me like that.... Ki just let me talk to you for a bit in private... pls

You: no *you walk behind Jacob*

Scoot: you know i will never hit you

You: still....

Scoot: pleaase... just FIVE MINUTES (hint hint)

-you look at Jacob. Jacob looks at you with a "its your choice" look.

you: okay

-scoot escorts you to a room up stairs and sits o the bed.

Scoot: look. we were so cute together. why did you cut me off? i know i wanted something that you werent comfortable with but i loved you. Nd with relationships comes pleasure. now in this 4 minutes we have left i want you * gets close to you * to give meee 4 minutes of 4 months worth of all the time and money i spent o YOU!

You: you know what scoot, you cheated on me, you made me look like a ho, you violated me. And im done with you wheres Jacob?

-you start to walk out the door bit he pulls you by your waste. he sticks your hand in his pants. he forces you to make out with him. you couldnt even scream... 4 minutes later.

Jacob: *comming up the stairs.... * scoot, Ki? Kiyana, are you okay?

You: i. i. im fine

Scoot: we just talked to cover up the past... i think i can go now... il see you later Jay

-as scoot walks by he holds his hand out for dap to Jacob.. Jacob resist it

Scoot: ight man i see how it is

Jacob: * shakes his head* nigga, just go.

-scoot leaves

Jacob: Kiyana what happened?

....