Ch. 9 Talking about Issa

∽∽∽this one might be long to but youll see why! ;)∽∽∽

-Jacob parks the car at a near by gas station. I guess he wanted to give all of his attention.

Jacob: Okay, proceed.

You: Well since we are basically you know venting right now, theres something i gotta tell you...

Jacob: mmmhmmm?

You: So, lastnight....

Jacob: yea about that...what happened with Scoot?

You: yea i was going to tell you that first but i didnt want you to go out and do something crazy....

Jacob: ok i promise... but what did he do?

-You explain to Jacob what Scoot did to you...

Jacob: awww hell nawww! imma kill him.... Ki pray for me cuz i am about to kill that nigga!

You: Its okay he didn't like...steal my v-card or anything...

Jacob: phewww. good

You: but someone KIND OF did...

Jacob: huh?

*Jacobs POV*

- what the hell? i didnt think that Ki... My Kiyana, would do such a thing but maybe i should let her explain forst because she did say KIND OF. But who could it had been, it aint me i aint put it in her...yet...I wanted to be the first sone!anyway she wasnt alone with anyone lately except Scoot and and....o hell, Issa? no...no...imma kill her...and him.

*normal POV*

you: see when Issa came and "talked" yo me... he expressed some feelings to me...i know hes too old but it wasnt like that... he said he cared about me and i know he did. Then....things got out of hand... i didn't want things to go that far but.... it felt so good... and i felt, loved. After what scoot did to me i just... idk it felt right. And this morning when Rika text me and said she wanted to chill i got scared because maybe, she knew...

Jacob:....i...i dont know how to respond to that... Kiyana, really and truly...why didnt you just come to me? I mean hey i bet i could put it down just as good as Issa! *he joked* and i thougt i was your best friend...

You: you are Jay! and I love you so much! and its like everytime im with you i feel some type of way.... i do but im not sure what it is...

Jacob: o.........hey its almost 6 i guess i should drop you off now.

You: okayy.

-Jacob starts up the car. words couldnt express how you were feeling. Now all you had to do was face Rika. Jay drops you off at Starbucks and he gives you a quick hug.

You: hey Jake...

Jacob: yea...?

you: thanks for being there.

Jacob: isnt that why i was put on this Earth? haha.

-Jacob rides off and you face Rika.

Rika: heyy girl i havent seen you in so loooongg! *She hugs you like yall were cousins or something and then you guys sit down.*

Rika: So girl hows life treating you?

You: ahh it do what it do. i dont know what i would do if i didn't have friends like Jake or Issa around.

Rika: ooo you right. o yea about Issa...

You: yea?

Rika: so you know he is a really honest guy and when he dropped Isa Marie off at the house with me last night ...*gco*

You: o yeah where is my lil twin?

Rika: o girrrl she with my mama!...but yea about Issa...so he told me that he was with someone last night. you know a nother girl. Now i didnt get up set you know i was like well Issa thanks for telling me and il take in consideration as to how i would react, you know atleast he was honest.But anyway, he said things got carried away. Now i know he went over to Jakes last night but im not sure where else. Do you know any thing. i mean not to put you on Nancy Drew status but do you?

You: actually no...you know he came over to Jakes round 10:30 to talk to me because something happened previously that night and he was helping me out...

Rika: aww what happened?

You: too much to say

Rika: well i understand, but yea i gotta go girl. I gotta go get Marie from my mama and get ready for work tomarrow you know what i mean?

You: Yea, well gone head girl il see you another time okay?

Rika: ight girl byye! *gives gou a hug* and chile text me if you hear anything from Issa okayy?

You: alright i will.

-you call your dad to pick you up. Good thing you were in boarding school so you had weeks off at a time. luckily this was fall break and you had no school for a few more weeks. Your dad picked you up, once you got home you stripped, put on one of Jakes wifebeaters he left at your house, sum nighty shorts, put your hair in a bun and was knocked out! You tried to justify the fact that you didnt tell Rika that her boyfriend basically made love to you..

∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽

•yall imma tell you right nke this gone be a long story! this is only the half of it and im not that good of a writer!

•and sorry this part is lame :/

•Hmmm so you basically lied to Rika?

•So Jacob does care... KEEP READING YALL...and i kind of have readers block right now! ahhhhhh!

∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽