Ch. 5 I feel guilty

- As you go upstairs, everything that had just happened runs through your mind. You loved Jacob sooo much! Its a friday night and all you wanted to do was chill with your best friend. Instead, you half-way get raped! As you get under the covers you look around you. you wish you werent alone... you over hear Jacob downstairs on the phone with Issa. its on speaker so you can hear Issa clearly.

Jacob: hey dont bother coming over tonight.

Issa: dang man i was gone hit that Black Ops 2, you got it?

Jacob: yea man i got it the other day, but Ki isnt feeling good.

Issa: o for real? whats wrong with my lil niglet?

Jacob:well, guess who decided to stop by my house unexpectedly. i almost bust a cap in his ass!

Issa: ha Jay you aint got no cap to bust but who came...

Jacob: Scoot man.

Issa: o damn, i shoulda been there so i could knock him out, what he do?

Jacob: she didn't really tell me. she got really emotional and i felt guilty.

Issa: wait how you dont know what happened?

Jacob: see he went up stairs in the room with her. he said he wanted to talk...i couldn't tell her what and what not do...and if i did tell her no she would have just gotten an attitude anyway...

-you were hurt by Jacobs comment...

Issa:Truuu. but let him go in the room with her by themselves!? what the hell is wrong with you!? you know scoot is crazy!? He allways wanted sex...all he did.

Jacob: *mumbles under breath* says the dude who has a baby.

Issa: are you really taking that niggas side!? and by the way Isa Marie is the best thing that ever happened to me, i have no regrets! you need to chill out Jay before i bust a cap in YOUR ass!

Jacob: sorry man. im just so stressed out...Ki is the closest person to me i hate to see her hurt...

Issa: its all good man. look tell her im coming over. i just want to check on her.

Jacob: *yells upstairs* KI, ISSA IS COMING OVER TO CHECK ON YOU

you: OKAYYY

-you kind of got exited. you loved talking to Issa he was one of the coolest people you know and he called you his little niglet. You sorta had a little feeling for him too but he was so much older than you, you didnt entertain the feeling. You are 14 Jacob is 16 and Issa was almost legal. After about 20 minutes someone comes to the door. it was like 10:30 at night so you knew it was Issa. You ran downstairs. Jacob opened the door...

Issa: what's up man whats up my little nigglet?

- you saw that he had your little twin with him (Isa Marie)

You: hey Issa... hey twin... coochie coochie. you been good for daddy huh huh...

- Isa is just wildy entertained by you.

Issa: hey Ki let me talk to you for a sec.

-yall leave Isa with Jacob downstairs so you could talk.

∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽

•lol who knew Jacob could get so snappy, and he felt guilty for what happened to you, even though he doesnt know. Atleast Issa was there to help you work things out... literally ;)